2 2.70%
  • Hallie

11 14.86%
  • Lenna

8 10.81%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Cameryn, Lillian, Lenna and more, unique yet feminine

We are having our very first little baby the end of November and picking a name is harder than I thought it'd be! Our last name is one syllable so at least two syllables for her first name is a must. We want some unique yet something she can grow with and is feminine. Love older names like Lillian. Middle name is almost for sure "Jae". Any suggestions or help would be awesome!

Here's what we have so far!
    Mikayla, Katelyn, Lillian, Hallie, Lenna, Cameryn, Isla

I really like Lillian , also similar:

Carolyn
    madeline
    adrienne
    esmerie
    shaelyn
    roselyn
    eleanor
    jacqueline
    kennedy
    vivienne
    evangeline
    angelica
    anabelle
    vallerie
    scarlett
    layla
    rhiannon

I voted for Isla. I don't like Lillian at all, but I love Liliana ("lih-lee-ah-na")!
    twenty, virgo, college student,
    lover of nature, fairy tales, and anything fantasy˙·٠(◡‿◡✿)

Isla has such a pretty, feminine sound, it's just lovely. Lillian is a good choice too.
    Hallie is ok but doesn't really seem very grown up. Also spelling questions arise: Hayley, Hailey, Halley, Hallie, Halle, etc
    Lenna- not sure if you want to say Len-na or Lee-na. If lee-na, you could spell it Lena and I find that more appealing.
    Mikayla is lovely as Michaela but the alternative spellings have kind of ruined it for me.
    Katelyn is a bit overused but it is a lovely name

Ooo I like Liliana, I'd never thought of that one. My mom's name is Anna (awhn-uh) so that could be in honor or her as well. Lenna would be pronounced Len-na, I like it because it's really uncommon and means "lion's strength". My name means "noble strength" and like the idea of using different forms of the parent's names' meanings in the kids names
    I like Carolyn as well, nn of Carrie? Carol sounds too old for a baby's nn to me Thanks for all the feedback!