20 27.03%
  • Cameryn

2 2.70%
  • Hallie

11 14.86%
  • Lenna

8 10.81%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Uh, with the exception of Isla and Lenna (which is bizarre), none of these are unique or even particularly feminine.

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Winifred or Simon Atlas | Atlas Dov or Alice Violetta | Lucien Wilde or Lucinda Jane | Jane Lucinda or Jack Mariner | Marlowe Charles or Roscoe Thomas | Charles ' Charlie' Wallace or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Eloise Lily or Elliot Darwin | Iris Cordelia or Thea Marina | Jasper Augustus or Juniper 'June' Lovelace | Julian Felix or Judah 'Jude' Reeve

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...

I guess I should have clarified, we're hoping for something unique and feminine, the list is just names we've come up with that we've considered or liked something about them The only two we are seriously considering as of now are Isla and Lillian. I think the others we like parts or the "feel" of them but they are either not feminine enough or too ordinary (Katelyn/Mikayla).

So on that note I'm appreciating the suggestions from people!

I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.