Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by joyfulmomto8 View Post
    Yes! Exactly.... which is why as much as I love Susanna/h I have a hard time committing to it.... hubby and I are very close, and I respect his thoughts on the subject... even if he has always given me what I wanted, I do want him to be enthusiastic as well!
    Maybe I should change my vote. I think you're going to be happiest if he's enthusiastic. Is there any part of Susanna that excites him? For me, dh really does love Tess and would be happy enough to use Theresa as long as he didn't have to call her that.
    [B]Mom to Paul, Clare, Mark, Katharine, James, and Andrew[B]
    Current favs: Mary & Thomas
    Hubby's favs: Lucy and Peter

I'm totally gonna go for Are you nuts, Caroline Augusta Jane is still the best.

It's literally one of my favourite combinations I've ever seen on here. Everything flows so perfectly, it sounds regal, it's looks absolutely stunning and I'm afraid my love is gonna be stuck on that combination forevermore.
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog.
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Elessar/Valdemar Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Juno Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

Repeating my response to the last thread: Caroline is the most sunshiney, joyful name I've ever heard. I adore it, and I've never liked Susanna, so my choice is clear. Best of luck!
    ~~~~~~14 year old Canadian geek~~~~~~
    Girls:
    Alaska, Laila, Jasmine, Rachel, Amara, Daine, Anne, Sarai, Caroline, Alianne, Freya, Sophie, Coraline, Beth
    Combos: Alaska Jasmine, Alianne Inara, Laila Coraline, Freya Sarai, Anne Zaina, Rachel Amira, Amara May, Sophie Noor, Beth Aziza
    Boys:
    Avery, Rowan, Stellan, Sky, Dusk, Hart, Castiel, Alastair
    Combos: Dusk Alexander, Sky Amir, Hart Ismail

It sounds like you love Susanna and if he agrees, I bet he would come to love it too, once it is attached to the baby. Susanna Augusta Joy, nn Susie Joy, is beautiful!!

Quote Originally Posted by joyfulmomto8 View Post
    So after discussing Anna at length with hubby yesterday... he says... well if we go with Anna, we should just go with Susanna, as I know you have loved it for a long time... yep, he is a true gem However, with Augusta now being a must in the combo, I am not so sure I love it the same, and I really would love some opinions!!...

Though it has helped me to see, that I do feel like Caroline or Susanna stand out a bit more than Anna..
    So Berries..........

Susanna Augusta Joy
    Susanna Augusta Jane
    Susanna Caroline Augusta
    OR
    you can say "are you nuts, Caroline Augusta Jane is still the best" - and I just might agree! LOL!!!

Thank you all so much!!!!
    Hmm...
    My favourite is Susanna Augusta Jane but I prefer Susannah spelling wise. Still this Susanna name isn't a patch on Caroline Augusta Jane