Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Susanna Caroline Augusta is my favorite and it's classic.

I love Susanna Caroline Augusta! But I think I love Caroline Augusta Jane better, after 3 "S" names I think it's time to change the letter. Caroline has been your for runner this entire time but it seems like every week it's up against a different name. So those other names don't have the same staying power for you that Caroline does, thus imo you should stick with Caroline because that's the name you really love for this baby if that makes since?

~Sweet and Sassy~
    Elizabeth Winona "Elsie" ~ Adelheid Ruby "Addie" ~ Casilda Josephine "Cassie" ~ Veronica Odelia "Nicci"

~Strong and Stubborn~
    Gideon Boone "Gid" ~ Matthias Wesley "Matt" ~ Solomon Cadell "Cade" ~ Zaccheaus ________ "Zeke"

Yes, it does make sense... and you are right, it is the only one that has not left the list. Good point!
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Quote Originally Posted by joyfulmomto8 View Post
    Yes, it does make sense... and you are right, it is the only one that has not left the list. Good point!
    To play devil's advocate, Susanna is a name you've mentioned for years. The only reason Susanna hasn't been on your list is your hubby didn't love it the way you do. For me the comparable name is Theresa. I love it, hubby is so-so. If he suddenly loved it, then it would be worth us re-considering.
    Mom to Paul, Clare, Mark, Katharine, James, and Andrew
    Current list of favorites:
    Girls: Caroline, Emily, Grace, Mary-Grace, Lucy, Lydia, or Theresa
    Boy: Gabriel, John, Jude, Luke, Nicholas, Peter, or Thomas

Absolutely! Which is why I am reconsidering it... but let me ask you, if you knew he truly did not love it as much as you, and really he only wanted to appease you, would you use the name???? He is a gem for bringing it up, but I know he doesn't truly love Susanna. Would he live with it, yes... does he truly love Caroline? Yes... sigh.....
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa