Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Lovely. Sophie Arabella is beautiful
    Tristan Gilbert°Robin Amaury°Leon Percival°Edmund Theoderic°Finn Beowulf°Magnus Oberon°Thorin Elliot°Edric Maximilian°Emil Orlando
    Freya Elysant°Belle Seraphina°Leda Cassiopeia°Briony Rosaline°Charlotte Romilly°Lotus Dorothea°Aurora Nimue°Cecily Eliska, Mabel Celestina
    girl & boy

I adore Sophie! Arabella is a bit frilly and princess-y, but still lovely as a middle name, and it pairs beautifully.

Quote Originally Posted by rainbow101 View Post
    My husband and I want to use Sophie Arabella for a girl. What are your general thoughts and opinions on the name? Sophia is just WAY to popular and I've always loved Sophie more anyway and so does the hubby. My sister wants us to spell it Sophi or Sofi and his sister wants us to spell it Sophee and both of their reasonings are to "be different" but I really don't like "kre8tive" spellings, they look silly to me.
    As a Sophie, I'd advocate that spelling over any other - don't listen to your sisters. They can name their kids with creative spellings if they want to but you shouldn't feel pressured to do so if you prefer the original. The only other legitimate alternatives are Sophy - I've seen it a couple of times, I'm not 100% on it's history - and Sofie, which is German. But most people will default to Sophie anyway as it's the most common spelling.

I'm not a massive fan of Arabella, I'm over the -Bella trend but as a middle I think it works well with Sophie.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

Sophie is the best way to spell it but just remember a lot of Sophias might go by Sophie. And Arabella is pretty and very frilly but personally I prefer Sophie Arabelle better it sounds classier and not overly feminine.
    Just a 15 year old name lover.

Girls: Maren, Daphne, Thea, Dahlia, Marina, Maribel, Ivy, Scarlett, Rosalie, Serena and Marilyn

Boys: Theodore, Rocco, Maverick, Brooks, Jude, Ronan, Fabian, Callum, Harvey, Griffin and Vaughn

Thanks for the thoughts, Ladies!