India
    Juliet
    Mabel
    Millicent
    Margot
    Saskia
    Tatiana
    Vivienne

I don't think you would be mocked for them (but maybe that's just where I live)

Ones you might be mocked for:
    Ambrosia
    Atalanta
    Cressida
    Orla
    Soraya

I love:
    Adelaide
    Celeste
    Estelle
    Fallon
    Honor
    India
    Juliet
    Morgana
    Saffron
    Saskia
    Seraphina

Ellie xx
    💖💖💖16 year old Britberry💖💖💖
    💖💖💖Writer, dreamer, lover💖💖💖

💗💗💗Girls: Willa, Rosa, Genevieve, India, Ashlyn, Alana, Sybil, Bianca, Amber, Honor, Fallon💗💗💗

💙💙💙Boys: Daniel, Elliot, Luke, Lawrence, Ronan, Aethred, Alan, Finnian, Eric, Matthew, Joe, Marius💙💙💙

My etsy shop- http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/LacianaEarrings

Lauren Danielle is my name XD HAHAHA! But I totally get you! My son is Magnus James (because I do love the classics too and its a family name) but the rarity of Magnus is what I love most about it

Possibly..

People are mean sometimes.. Anything that isn't necessarily common or that is different and they freak out.. My son's name is Pierce and I caught a lot of crap over it while I was pregnant. But the name suits him and now people don't have as big of an issue with it, though there are still those that chose to call him by his middle name (Alexander) because they just don't like the name Pierce. But it wasn't there choice to make. I am now pregnant with my second child and am really loving the name Sparrow Marie for a little girl. Fallon is a beautiful name though. I absolutely love it. A lot of the names you listed are wonderful. (: Just don't let other people bother you. Like I said, its your choice, not theirs. (:

I love most of them, especially Bronwen, Dulcie and Marnie!
    ~Teen berry~

~ Peony Rue ~ Billie May ~ Arden Rose ~ Mirabel Posy ~ Edie Sylvia ~

~ Micah Francis ~ Casper Brooke ~ Atticus Saint ~ Eli Jetson ~ Quenton Marius ~

The only ones I see there being possible issue with are:
    Ambrosia (Used to describe foods that heighten sex drive; it's a bit of a "stripper" name here)
    Asteria (Shares the same unfortunate syllable emphasis that Aster or Astrid have to deal with)
    Clementine (She'll hear "oh my darlin'..." song, but that's not as bad a negative as it could be)
    Dulcie (Unfortunately the "dull" sound is so prevalent...)
    Eugenie (I just forsee spelling/pronunciation issues)
    Edeline (Evelyn? Madeline? Emmaline? I see it getting lost in the confusion)
    Fallon (Depends if Jimmy Fallon is most people's first thought where you live)
    Honor (This is the only one I would absolutely advise against. I just don't get this name. "I've been Honor, have you been on her?)
    Isolde (With certain accents it sounds like "is old" but I still love this name)
    Martha (a bit dated and you might get a lot of Martha Stewart jokes)
    Nerissa (As little kids, their first reference to this will probably be Draco Malfoy's mother)
    Nellie (The Little House issue was already mentioned, also "Whoa Nelly" is a common phrase for some people lol)
    Nancy (The term "Negative Nancy" comes to mind; Also a "nancy boy" is a derogatory phrase used on the playground)
    Ophelia (The "feel" sound stands out, or "I feel ya" might be unpleasant; the character is quite a bit tragic to live with)
    Tatiana (She should be fine until high school, but I've seen the "tit" teasing aspect of this name discussed before)

But the rest are all totally awesome and perfectly usable in my opinion! =]
    Dominic James~ (4)

Gabriel : Jude : Phineas : Sebastian
    Elena : Felicity : Lavender : Julia