Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Your vote COUNTS!!! What is your favorite from this list?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amyrlin

2 2.63%
  • Brinleigh

5 6.58%
  • Celeste

35 46.05%
  • Scarlett

33 43.42%
  • Atlee

2 2.63%
  • Arie

1 1.32%
  • Aria

30 39.47%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I like:
    Noelle Amerlin.
    Noelle Scarlett
    Arie Amerlin is OK.

The rest are not to my taste at all.

Celeste Noel literally took my breath away! So pretty! I also voted for Aria Noel, too, but Celeste Noel is definitely my favourite!

Aria was my vote..

My favorites from your list are: Celeste Noel (totally underused name in my opinion), Scarlett Noel, and Arie Noel. I like Aria and Atlee okay (I'm assuming Atlee is a family surname). Amyrlin seems really complicated without much payoff, and the Amyr reminds me of the common Arabic boys name Amir, but I could be convinced. However it doesn't go well with Camden, in my opinion, which is uncommon but easily pronounced due to its historical usage. Amyrlin sounds more like a planet or Kingdom in a sci-fi or fantasy novel.

The only one that I don't like at all is Brinleigh, mostly just for personal reasons. The BR sound is really harsh to me (I really hate all BR names on girls: Brynn, Bree, Brianna, Briony, etc), and reminds me of the word Brine (not really a pleasant image) or Brindle (the mottled stripe coloring on animals). If forced, I'd go with Brinley, as the leigh ending makes it look more trendy than it already is. This is going to sound terrible, but I could see Brinleigh as one of the babies on Teen Mom or 16 and Pregnant.
    Maura
    mama to
    Flannery Katherine

Noel is nice, but I think the spelling Noelle is much more feminine and much nicer. Aria Noelle or Scarlett Noelle would be stunning. I love Celeste Noelle, but if you have a son named Camden, you might want to be careful about falling into the C as the first letter pattern. I think Arrie/Arie is really pretty, but it reminds me of the store Arie. So my vote goes to Aria Noelle or Scarlett Noelle. I think I prefer Aria, but Scarlett is beautiful too.
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (><) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.