Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Question Does this alliteration work?

The name at the top of my girls list for a while has been Celeste Oriana- i love both names, i love them together and, joy of joys, dh loves it too. But last night dh said that Oriana was really growing on him and liked Oriana Celeste better. Well, i think i'm still firmly in the Celeste camp, but i do like to have options. My only slight niggle is that our surname is 0rm$by and i'm not sure if Oriana 0rm$by sounds sweet and lyrical or silly and cartoonish. What do you guys think? I have to say that Dh swayed me a bit when he said we could call her Oreo! I mean, that's pretty darn cute :-)
    ~ Mama to Juniper and Arlo and our pooch Crazy Chester ~
    a hypothetical 3rd/4th child would be Susannah Liberty ~ Tait Henry Miles

I think it pretty works. When I was a child, I had a nickname that sound alliterative and very cartoonish with my last name and not a big deal. Don't worry.

I think Oriana Orm$by is lovely. I do like Celeste but I think Oriana fits better with Juniper.
    Gwendolyn Mae... Meredith Jane. ... Josephine Claire...Catherine Esme... Evelyn Grace ** Arlo Grant ... Drew Thomas ... Eli James ... Owen Vincent... Jay Theodore

Oriana Orm$by could be the normal name of a superhero (or super villain?). I really like it! Oriana Celeste is gorgeous, I think I might like this a teeny bit more than Celeste Oriana actually. But I'm a sucker for good alliteration...
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

I like Oriana Celeste as well and think the alliteration works. Oreo is adorable.

This may be a stupid question, but Im a little bit confused as to why people put special characters sometimes in the middle of a name in the forums. Is it so if someone types your last name into google it wont come up because you typed Orm$by? I feel really dumb asking this, but can someone let me know? Lol.
    Emilia Isabel Claire•Nahla Anjali Rose
    Liliana Tallulah Grace•Ivy Emilia Pearl

Elijah Leon Delaine•Micah Isaac James
    Delaine Legrande Wilder•Silas John Paul

Carson•Israel•Rowan•Abram•Leland

Annesley•Indira•Sienna•Luna•Scarlett