Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Question Does this alliteration work?

The name at the top of my girls list for a while has been Celeste Oriana- i love both names, i love them together and, joy of joys, dh loves it too. But last night dh said that Oriana was really growing on him and liked Oriana Celeste better. Well, i think i'm still firmly in the Celeste camp, but i do like to have options. My only slight niggle is that our surname is 0rm$by and i'm not sure if Oriana 0rm$by sounds sweet and lyrical or silly and cartoonish. What do you guys think? I have to say that Dh swayed me a bit when he said we could call her Oreo! I mean, that's pretty darn cute :-)
    ~ Mama to Juniper Elise and Arlo Edward James ~

Susannah - Celeste- Maybelle - Pearl - Callie - Eulalie - Clementine
    Another daughter: Callie Susannah Pearl

Asa - Tate - Rudy - Otis - Henry - Miles - Josiah
    Another son: Tate Henry Miles

I think it pretty works. When I was a child, I had a nickname that sound alliterative and very cartoonish with my last name and not a big deal. Don't worry.

I think Oriana Orm$by is lovely. I do like Celeste but I think Oriana fits better with Juniper.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

Oriana Orm$by could be the normal name of a superhero (or super villain?). I really like it! Oriana Celeste is gorgeous, I think I might like this a teeny bit more than Celeste Oriana actually. But I'm a sucker for good alliteration...
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I like Oriana Celeste as well and think the alliteration works. Oreo is adorable.

This may be a stupid question, but Im a little bit confused as to why people put special characters sometimes in the middle of a name in the forums. Is it so if someone types your last name into google it wont come up because you typed Orm$by? I feel really dumb asking this, but can someone let me know? Lol.
    |Penelope Winter Rose | Alexander Gideon Delayne | Luna Aurora Belle | William Owen Emrys | Liliana Tallulah Grace | Micah Isaac James | Dahlia Winter Carys | Elijah Samuel Leon | Coraline Lavinia Jane | Jasper Everett Greer | Gianna Francesca Maryse | August River Jordan | Magnolia Gwyneira Hesper | Silas John Paul | Anastasia Beatrix Pearl | Leland Samuel Delayne | Artemis Elektra Victoria | Lachlan Isaiah Rhys | Arcadia Callista Maeve|