Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Child Actress Name

Sometimes when I get an idea I can't move forward to actually picturing things and start writing and developing characters. I need a girls name. I want something classy, fresh, but not trendy or Kr8tive. I have a few that I like, but I'm not sure I love any of them (I guess I spend hours making lists for nothing).

Marcella- the front runner
    Adeline
    Leila/Layla
    Lorelei

But I can't seem to picture my character with any of these names.
    She has mid length, light blonde hair, green eyes, pale-ish skin, & long dark eyelashes. She's about 5'6'' in height. She was a child actor (she's in her late teens, early twenties as I picture her) and is now struggling to stay in Hollywood's eyes and get roles. She's an only child, has no idea who her father is, her mother remarried and her stepfather is crazy, physically abusive, and a drug addict. So she's a strong, secretive girl who doesn't ask for help, a loner. She realizes later on that she has no friends who really care about her because she pushed them all away. I can't find any names to fit her.

Some of the other character's names
    Adriana
    Logan

That's all I've got. If you could help me, that would be awesome. Any suggestions welcome. Thanks!
    Just another teenberry and writer, a lover of names
    Current Favorites:
    | Zoe | Selene | Thalia | Jane | Persephone | Ariadne | Lilia | Nicoletta | Nina | Natalia |

| Dimitri | Augustus | Jude | Paul | Basil | Abram | Tobias | Samuel | Thomas | James |
    Pondering:
    | Alina | Artemis | Cassandra | Delia | Helen | Helena | Lena | Margo | Milena | Thaddeus |

GP:
    | Thisbe | Cassiopeia | Briseis | Mercy | Lachlan | Emerson | Callum | Owen |

Have a fabulous day!

If you have an Adriana, cross of Adeline.
    For a child actress serious name with cute nickname is preferable, as far as I know. So maybe...
    Magnolia "Maggie"/"Nolly"
    Samantha "Sammy"
    Rosalind/Primrose "Rosie"
    Olivia "Olly"/"Livy"
    Vivienn "Vi"/"Vivi"
    Wilhelmina "Minnie"
    Gwendolen "Gwennie/Wendy"
    So something like Maggie Jones or Gwennie Bridger would sound perfect when you are telling about her childhood and you may call her by full name when she is in the late teens.

Maybe have a look at child actresses of the late 90s/early 2000s (I don't know what years your character was active) and see what sort of names they had - from memory there was Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, Hilary Duff, Lindsay Lohan - all with pretty normal sounding names.

I could actually see your character being something like a Margaret nn Daisy, maybe named after her grandmother or something but was given a cutesy nickname as a child star and now can't shake it because that's what the media call her on the rare occasions she is mentioned by them.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

Lorelei and Wilhelmina are my favorites picks for this character.

Current Favorites
    August - Daniel - Erik - Heath - Leo - Ronan
    Eve - Fiona - Johanna - Lana - Lena - Sally