Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Imogen and Matilda for girls. Sebastian/Bastian for boys.
    ~Cathryn Elizabeth~

Stay at home mommy to Benton Grover and Arwen Elizabeth.

Favorite Boys: Harrison Bauer, Conrad Elias, Ransom Caius
    Favorite Girls: Imogen Temperance, Azalea Temperance, Calanthe Emmeline

My first "Awe" moments came from this site.......

Girls: Francine, Amerie, Marguerite, Calista, Isla, Waverly and Esme

Boys: Cashmere, Jozef, Briggs, Dashiell, Peregrine, and Ramsay

Just a name lover.

"Do you think I've gone round the bend?"
    "I'm afraid so. You're mad, bonkers, completely off your head. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."
    - Lewis Carroll, Alice and Wonderland.

Isabelle!

Och, there is only one name that has ever happened to me with, and that's my current top name, Isabelle. All my top names in the past, they just grew on me over time. Emmeline I had to be convinced to love (for the longest time I didn't want to budge on Emmerson Olivia, nn Emmy. Boy am I glad I changed!), but once I was, I adored it. My next favorite, Eliza, had always been a favorite, and it just grew and grew on me until I adored it. Isabelle... I'd heard it before, even disliked it compared to Isabella, but then one day, I was watching Alias, and Sydney and Vaughn decided to name their daughter Isabelle, and I instantly was in love. It sparkled and twinkled as I turned it around in my mind. It was like diamonds and opals, a pure white, occasionally reflecting pale yellows and pinks and blues. I saw lilies. And smelled the flowers. And saw this real, live, precious little baby that could be mine. And I was smitten with Isabelle, and I have utterly adored her ever since. Which is why I can't for the life of me even conceive having a daughter with any other name before I get to use Isabelle, but I'm sure when the time comes I'll have to compromise. I just think it's so beautiful, and I definitely had an ah-ha moment with it!

I suppose the same thing happened with Belphoebe--I don't really remember ever coming across it until I saw @ottilie considering it for her first daughter, and I was just smitten. Bluebells and sunshine and little girls dancing in a meadow. It's gorgeous. I don't love it to the degree that I love Isabelle, but I do love Belphoebe!

To much lesser degrees, the same has happened with Aurelia and Fiora. I still haven't met anyone with either name, but as soon as I heard them/really thought about them, I was completely in awe with how beautiful they truly are.
    Lise
    twenty-something name lover dreaming of adoption.

Isabelle | Arianne | Olivia | Violet | Catherine | Emmeline | Lillian | Charlotte | Eleni | Anne-Sophie | Tess | Eva | Winter | Hazel
    Caleb | Everett | Jack | Avery | Zane | Samuel | Grant | Declan | Brody | Bailey | Addison | Leo | Grayson

"Ma patrie, c’est la langue française." - Albert Camus

Pretty much all of the names in my signature Plus Elysia, Alessandra, & Lyra.
    || Andrea || 22 || name obsessed ||
    Dahlia Juliette // Elysia Celeste // Giselle Ariadne // Thalia Eve // Iris Aurelia // Theia Melisande // Seraphine Lilac // Leta Fleur // Azalea Camille // Veda Naomi // Milena Tess
    Alexander Atlas // Lucian Matteo // Caius Sebastian // Valentino Gabriel 'Valo' // Julian Fox // Orion Thomas // Nicolas Zephyr 'Nico' // Leo Hadrian //