Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Lachlan is my water baby. He laughs and flirts and flashes his dimples to get out of trouble. Playful, an otter or a dolphin. He runs rather than walks. The sun is warm, the grass is green, but the water is so cold he shrieks when he jumps in. Deep, deep, deep. There are layers beneath the child-like surface. He's mercurial, entertaining you one moment, and the next diving down to the bottom of the lake, where he indulges his other side, his solitary side. He drifts beneath the water, the sun and the sky a shimmery haze, all sound distant and soft. His adventures there are his own. He'll resurface though, and be ready for his next bit of mischief and fun.
    Considering...
    Cordelia Eilonwy Snow ● Evadne Undomiel Snow ● Isabeau Sophronia Blanche ● Lorelei Nimue Ondine
    Pandora Vivienne Swan ● Thisbe Octavia Wildrose ● Thora Ilythia Swan

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian Ithuriel Wilder ● Damian Rainer Sparrow ● Evander Ithuriel Sol
    Gwydion Alaric Hart ● Malachi Tristan Bjorn ● Phineas Robin Blaise ● Theodore Peregrine Llyr

our furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

I LOVE the name Lachlan! I would love to use it, but it would make no sense to my Greek family. So I have used it for a character (who is currently on hiatus). The character I have created has dark auburn hair, almost brown, green/gray eyes (which now that I think about it is ironic because his middle name is Gray), he's in his senior year of high school. He's fairly tall, lean muscled. He's British but moves away to live with his father and brother (who is named Rhys) in the USA. He's handsome and somewhat outgoing, loves to read and play soccer, photography and cooking (or eating the cooked food). A people person and generally a nice kid. So that's what I think based on my character (oh how I love his name!!!).
    Just another teenberry and writer, a lover of names
    Current Favorites:
    | Zoe | Selene | Thalia | Jane | Persephone | Ariadne | Lilia | Nicoletta | Nina | Natalia |

| Dimitri | Augustus | Paul | Jude | Basil | Tobias | Nico | Abram | Samuel | James |
    Pondering:
    | Artemis | Cassandra | Delia | Helena | Margo | Thaddeus |

GP:
    | Thisbe | Cassiopeia | Briseis | Mercy | Lachlan | Emerson | Callum | Owen |

Have a fabulous day!

He looks like every little boy I've met over the last five years. Lachlan is insanely popular in Australia.
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

I knew a Lachlan that was probably mid-thirties, fairly overweight and a scraggly beard! Haha not exactly prime, but I guess that's real life for you. He was very friendly though, and seemed to get along with everyone quite easily.

In my mind Lachlan is a romantic name. I love Lach as a nickname. It belongs to a good-looking guy in his twenties. He's into music, plays piano/guitar, has dark hair and a sexy mysterious quality about him. You'd find him in bars checking out his favorite bands, or maybe hanging out with a couple friends somewhere. He's friendly, but kind of quiet.

Little Lachlan is entirely different. He might be kind of a trouble-maker, the same dark hair, full of laughter and life. He's quite out-going and loves playing outdoors, always active in some way. He still loves music. I don't know why, Lachlan just seems like a musical person to me, in all of the different ways I can picture him.
    Last edited by valentine; August 29th, 2013 at 02:10 AM.
    Sylvie | Ronan | Genevieve | August
    [formerly nj003]

I know too many Lachlans so I just think of what they all look like. Although Lachlan is very popular (inside the top 10) here in Australia all the Lachlans I know are 15 years or older. One weird thing is they all have blonde or light brown hair!

One of my brothers (who is 21) was nearly named Lachlan Dale but my parents ended up switching it around so he's name is Dale Lachlan... He also has blondish brown hair, lol.
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl