Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

What does Lachlan look like?

I've been digging the name Lachlan for a while now, and since you berries are so creative, I was wondering what kind of person you envision when you hear the name. Do you picture it on a toddler, child, teenager, adult? Straight sandy hair with freckles, dark curly hair and brown eyes? Splashing in a puddle, curled up in a chair reading, playing bass in a rock band?

I would love to hear your thoughts! And if you have more than one idea of a Lachlan, I would be more than happy to read them all!

I see someone between my age and a baby (its been top 10 in Aus since then) but i know so many I see them I know two 15 year olds ones Lachy the others Lachie and a six year old Lochlan. I personally hate the name it makes no sense how does that spell lock-lan and some people say it Lack-lan which annoys the hell out of me and its been popular for tooo long here.
    〜Ebs〜
    Isobel*Eloise*Matilda*Alice*Eleanor*Amelia*Elena* Mirabel* Felicity* Phoebe*Tallaulah*Eilidh*Rosalia*Roisin*Azalea*Elsa *
    Eamon*Tiago*Cooper*Jack*Jago*Flynn*Archer*Lincoln* Asher*Alfie*Taylor* Finnian* Baxter* Lawson*Jasper*Deacon*Lewis*
    babynameobsessed.wordpress.com

I know a Lachlan about 10 years old with curly strawberry-blond hair, pale skin, and freckles. A very outgoing, active kid; very talented at soccer. To me, he is the epitome of a Lachlan.
    ~Izzy, looking for a new nickname
    Currently Loving: Romilly, Esme, Piper, Helia, Scout..Rhett, Colin, Rhys, Adrian, Jonah

Lachlan will be the name of our son one day if we have one, it's basically unheard of as a name where I live, I think only 18 of them were born last year. When I picture Lachlan, I picture a 3/4 year old boy, with a mischievous grin, dirty blonde to brown hair, with green eyes and a smattering of small freckles across this cheeks. He is very curious about everything, and loves to talk about what he sees. Definitely more of a bookworm than an athlete.

Lachlan Alexander - Evander 'Anders' Alcott - Cadmus Walter - Theron Xavier - Thatcher William - Peregrine North - Dresden Alasdair

Natalie Winter - Adelaide Pearl - Hermione Jane - Corisande Fable - Lavender Alina/Irie - Cordelia Autumn - Virginia Joy- Odessa Faye

Hmm... I picture a curly-blonde haired boy of about five years old who is quite smart and outgoing. He has very mischievous eyes, and likes to play tricks on his older peers. I love the name Lachlan : )
    Damian Bosco-Raphael Anthony-Charles Dominic-Jude Vianney-Samuel Piers

Genevieve Naiara-Lidia Christiana-Isabeau Maria-Juliet Louisiana

Tatiana-Naomi-Boheme-India-Saoirse-Ruadan-Edmund-Gideon-Luke-Declan