Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Sabrina and Caroline are my favorites from your girls names. I also like Veronica. I like all of your boys picks, with Colin being my fav.
    Phillip - Kingsley - Corbin - Edmund - Arthur - Winslow - Thomas - Leland - Gavin - McCoy
    Evangeline - Marnie - Leena - Felicity - Olivia - Elizabeth - Susan - Dorothy - Minerva - Elowen

I really like Dahlia and a more unique variation - Adalia. I also prefer the French Veronique to Veronica. The boys names don't strike my fancy - they don't have a lot of personality at first take. I'd be curious to see the middle name pairing as that may change the tone quite a bit. I'd recommend a more unique middle name to liven it up a bit.

My favorites are Sabrina and Veronica tied, with Caroline being a close second. I don't like Brigitte and prefer Bridget. Dahlia does nothing for me.

I really like all of your boy choices and I don't think you can go wrong with any of them.
    Callum (2000), Alexander (2002), Penelope (2004), Easton (2007), Magnolia (2010), Scarlett (2013)

Alliecat suggested Eleanor - great name and very cute, but I just don't see it for our baby. I'm more excited about the girls names we have.

Leavingbabylon said our boys choices aren't that exciting - and I kind of have to agree. My husband picked them and all the ones I liked got vetoed. I always wanted to use Eric or Zack but they got shot downs so quickly! I wish I could get as excited about Colin (his number 1 pick). It's a totally fine name, I'm just not as excited as I am about the girl options. I liked Theordore for a while there too - but he isn't really taking to that one either. I wish I could think of a good name that travels well for boys that was exciting to me AND him!

If anyone has a name that fits that description - throw it my way! I'm more open than he is - but you never know! There's bound to be options we haven't thought of!

@sneakymonkey - the boys names below are multi-cultural and travel across many borders because they're pretty easy to pronounce.

Gabriel
    Tobias
    Leo
    Simon
    Lucas
    Oscar
    Victor
    Nico
    Sebastian
    Noah
    Ivan
    Elias