Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Girls: Your style is very classic. What do you think about Eleanor?

Brigitte- I don't really like the spelling to be honest. Gives me the image of a snooty girl with pig tails.
    Dahlia- How do you pronounce this? It's cute if not a little juvenile but I can see it growing on me.
    Caroline- Cute, classic. My favorite of the bunch
    Sabrina- It's alright.
    Veronica- I knew one, she goes by Ronni. It's alright, a bit old fashioned to me.

Boys:
    Colin- Cute, I like this. Second favorite to Luke.
    Nicholas- Depends if you want him to be called Nick his whole life. It's a strong masculine name though.
    Luke- Love this name! It's adorable I can see it on somebody of any age. Good pick.
    Catelin Geneva
    Just highschooler by day author by night obsessed with names and future babies when she's much older.

Cecily Eirwen Ophelia, Belphoebe Judith Primrose, Isolde Bellona Winter, Circe Guinevere Florence
    ::
    Rainier Gideon Wolf, Theon Samuel Peregrin, Peregrin Julius Harrow, Dorian Oliver Fox, Casimir Endymion Silver

Brigitte B____ sounds absolutely adorable! That's what I'd go with in a heartbeat.

Otherwise, I'd consider Julia.

I quite like Marina. To me it's always seemed like the place where wholesome and glamorous meet—very pretty, very lovely, very classy.

I also like Macrina.

Girls:
    Brigitte- I love this name, I'm not a huge fan of alliteration.
    Dahlia- I think this is so pretty!
    Caroline- I prefer this as a middle name
    Sabrina- Love love love!
    Veronica- I prefer Victoria

Boys:
    Colin- I like this name, but it's kind of preppy
    Nicholas- I've always had a soft spot for this name
    Luke- I prefer this as a nickname for Lucas
    My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeline Hope, Stella Bridget, Emilia Ruby, Clara ?, Fiona Lily, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte, Eliza Phoebe, Tabitha ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Roman Isaiah, Joel ?, Liam Anthony, Dawson Cole, Leeland Gabriel, Greyson Jeremiah, Wesley ?, Quinn ?, Griffin Miles,

Caroline and Nicholas are my favorites from your lists!!! I do like Dahlia, but I knew a girl who kind of ruined the name for me. Good Luck!!!