Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I'm nineteen; I agree with most of the comments here. Personally, I dislike the thought of giving my child a name in the top 100. However, I feel like by the early 2020's, an even fewer percentage of babies will be born with top 100 names, so my opinion could change. I'm also an international studies major at college with an emphasis in Latin America, so if I end up traveling I will most likely choose names that work in both Spanish and English, or at least English names with a Spanish form I like.

I'm 14 almost 15 and I plan to give my child a name that's never been near or in the top 100 and hopefully around the 600-800 range when my child is born. I imagine classy older names will become really trendy like Mabel, Clara, Lucille, Delilah and Vera. I don't think the classics will be misspelled but I still imagine lots of "made up names" like Kaizlee, Laiken and Evryn. Also, spanish names will be more popular likeCamila since the Latino population will be very large by then.
    Just a 15 year old name lover.

Girls: Maren, Daphne, Thea, Dahlia, Marina, Maribel, Ivy, Scarlett, Rosalie, Serena and Marilyn

Boys: Theodore, Rocco, Maverick, Brooks, Jude, Ronan, Fabian, Callum, Harvey, Griffin and Vaughn

Hmm... I think the old classics coming back into fashion is a good guess. We've brought back Sophia, Emma, and Rose already. Olive, Mabel, and Clara are very good bets!
    ~~~~~~14 year old Canadian geek~~~~~~
    Girls:
    Alaska, Laila, Jasmine, Rachel, Amara, Daine, Anne, Sarai, Caroline, Alianne, Freya, Sophie, Coraline, Beth
    Combos: Alaska Jasmine, Alianne Inara, Laila Coraline, Freya Sarai, Anne Zaina, Rachel Amira, Amara May, Sophie Noor, Beth Aziza
    Boys:
    Avery, Rowan, Stellan, Sky, Dusk, Hart, Castiel, Alastair
    Combos: Dusk Alexander, Sky Amir, Hart Ismail

I'm not a teen, but based on demographics, I think the classic and lovely Latin names will become more common in the US than they already are.

I agree with everyone who says that the boys names will remain essentially the same. My guess is that the girls names will be able to be divided up into four categories: currently "old-fashioned" names that may be gaining momentum (Susannah, Frances, Adelia), solid "survive the test of time" classics that will always be there (Elizabeth, Grace, Isabel), "made-up" names, and "nature/object/idea" names (Ever, Lark, Bright, Pearl). I think my name choices won't change very much. I've pretty much always liked traditional, classics names (with the occasional word name or very unusual (or very old fashioned) name thrown in there).
    Ladies:
    Catherine Lark ~ Elizabeth Gloria ~ Rosemary Elanor
    Lucy Magdalene ~ Sylvia Therese ~ Margaret Jane

Gentlemen:
    Timothy Lewis ~ William Augustine ~ Owen Benedict
    Harrison Peter ~ Calvin Anthony

Guilty Pleasures:
    Anthea Lark ~ Felix Bard ~ Primrose Lucy ~ Atticus John ~ Elanor Valentine
    Josie, Finn, & Pippa