Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

For all the teen berries...

Hey guys! There's so many teen berries around here, I wanted to make a thread for us. So most of us will be having kids around 2020-2035, right? What do you think the trends will be? Will they affect your favourite names? Regular berries more than welcome for projections
    ~~~~~~14 year old Canadian geek~~~~~~
    Girls:
    Alaska, Laila, Jasmine, Rachel, Amara, Daine, Anne, Sarai, Caroline, Alianne, Freya, Sophie, Coraline, Beth
    Combos: Alaska Jasmine, Alianne Inara, Laila Coraline, Freya Sarai, Anne Zaina, Rachel Amira, Amara May, Sophie Noor, Beth Aziza
    Boys:
    Avery, Rowan, Stellan, Sky, Dusk, Hart, Castiel, Alastair
    Combos: Dusk Alexander, Sky Amir, Hart Ismail

I think the boys names will be quite similar to now, but the girls names will have changed. I think high up will be Clara, Vivienne, Rose, Willa (unfortunately), Bianca, Claire.
    Ellie xx
    💖💖💖17 year old Britberry💖💖💖
    💖💖💖Writer, dreamer, lover💖💖💖

💗💗💗Girls: Willa, Rosa, Genevieve, India, Ashlyn, Alana, Marina, Bianca, Amber, Honor, Fallon💗💗💗

💙💙💙Boys: Daniel, Elliot, Luke, Lawrence, Ronan, Aethred, Alan, Finnian, Eric, Matthew, Joe, Marius💙💙💙

My etsy shop- http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/LacianaEarrings

I think unusual names will be even more popular then. Names like North, Striker, Meadow etc will be common and people wouldn't be surprise by them. Ahhh and misspelled names like C'mone or Alysendra will be popular. I think my style really depends on the trends of that time. I wouldn't mind having a name which considers trendy or unusual but I would hate to use a name which feels dated then.

I'm not sure about trends in the US, because I don't tend to follow them, but I definitely UK wise, Beatrice, India, Ariana and Olive will be closer, if not, in the top 100, and Florence will be hovering somewhere near the top 10. Sadly, Beatrice, India, Olive and Florence are favourites are mine, so I'm hoping they don't move too high. I have a common name for where I like (Haley), and I hate having a common name, but, I am hoping to one day return to my English roots, and I'm aiming to use an unpopular name. I think for the most part my list's fairly uncommon, so I should be ok

As for boys, my favourites, Joel and Andrew, have both dropped in popularity, and, I'm really hoping they continue to drop. Joel's just come out of the top 100 and is currently 101. Popularity of boys names doesn't seem to bother me nearly as much though.
    Ladies: Florence•Amelia•Daisy•Martha•Millie•Scar lett•Sophia•Poppy•Freya•Amelie•Maisie• Olivia•Charlotte•Imogen•Harriet
    Evie•Lillian•Isabelle•Ella•Louisa•Eleano r•Violet•Lucy•Annabelle•Phoebe•Elsie•M innie•Matilda•Grace•Evelyn•Pixie

Gentlemen: Albert•Matthew•Henry•Louis•William•Harry •Teddy•James•Charlie•Christopher• Ernest•Andrew•Adam•Thomas•Alfie
    Edward•Archie•Daniel•Harrison•George•Sta nley•Joel•Rafferty•Michael•Samuel•Winsto n•Freddie•Darcy

Not a teen berry, I am 21, but in 10 years, I think misspelled names won't be a fad anymore, I agree with poster than mentioned boy's names staying the same for the most part. I think there will be a lot more word names, and that popular names from the 60's and 70's will have risen again.