Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I like Julian, Jude or Adrian with Naomi. How about Sebastian?

I think Theodore sounds great with your surname.

What about Gideon?

or Samson?

Miles?
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

Thank you for all of your input! We are definitely considering the feedback and appreciate the help. I am trying to get the husband to see the beauty of Theodore here is our revised list of contenders in case anyone is interested. We like the idea of using a traditional "American" first, and then honoring my Catalan heritage with the middle:
    James Ferdinand
    Owen Ferran
    Theodore Marcel
    Reuben Xavier Martín

Any more ideas always appreciated!

Last edited by liviajoan; September 3rd, 2013 at 02:07 AM.
    aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen

James Ferdinand - Aw, this is a handsome combination. Ferdinand definitely spices up James! Naomi & James repeats a little for me though. (?)
    Owen Ferran - This combination rhymes too much for me (repetitive) and Naomi & Owen also blurs a bit. (I hear "Omi and Owen")
    Theodore Marcel - Good combination. I do like Naomi & Theo. However, if it matters to you, Theo seems to be one of those names that is on the upswing now, popularity-wise.
    Reuben Xavier Martín - Really like it. Naomi & Reuben is my favorite choice from your new list! Both are names you just don't often hear, and yet they are "classic" in their way. Reuben Xavier is nice, and Reuben Xavier Martin is cool. I wouldn't do just Reuben Martin because again of the repeating endings.