Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: OT...Anime

Mind telling me what those are about? I don't feel like googling everyone of them >.<

I've seen Sailor Moon and sort of hated it >.> My husband watched Soul Eater and said it was awesome so I definitely need to look into it.

Alright, if you want more tay2thestars, I'm watching these right now or planning on watching or picking back up:

InuYasha -- love this so much
    Lain -- Love
    .Hack/Sign
    Ninja Scroll -- sort of violent
    Rurouni Kenshin -- <3
    Witch Hunter Robin
    Wolf's Rain
    Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok
    Read or Die
    Vampire Princess Miyu
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Quote Originally Posted by dantea View Post
    Mind telling me what those are about? I don't feel like googling everyone of them >.<

I've seen Sailor Moon and sort of hated it >.> My husband watched Soul Eater and said it was awesome so I definitely need to look into it.

Alright, if you want more tay2thestars, I'm watching these right now or planning on watching or picking back up:

InuYasha -- love this so much
    Lain -- Love
    .Hack/Sign
    Ninja Scroll -- sort of violent
    Rurouni Kenshin -- <3
    Witch Hunter Robin
    Wolf's Rain
    Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok
    Read or Die
    Vampire Princess Miyu
    I'll definitely look these up! I edited my previous post to add a short description. Soul Eater is amazing, I absolutely loved the first OP!
    ~inside this teenberry's mind ~
    ~
    Vote on combo possibilities (updated 4/5/14)
    ~
    Slowly reconstructing
    ~
    ♀ ~ Adair ~ Cassia ~ Cecilia ~ Cordelia ~ Ivy ~ Kestrel ~ Lyra ~ Mary ~ Petra ~ Shira ~

♂ ~ Benjamin ~ Caspian ~ Finnian ~ Jack ~ Julian ~ Levi ~ Nathaniel ~ Ronan ~ Tristan ~

☺ ~ Cassia Jane ~ Cordelia Alice ~ Ivy Seraphina ~ Lyra Genevieve ~ Mary Valentina ~ Shira Beatrix ~
    ~ Jack Peregrine ~ Julian Hawthorne ~ Ronan Wilder ~

Considering: ~ Finnegan ~ Lux ~

You like your high school romance stuff :P

I forgot to add Excel Saga. Totally random, almost no plot, but I find it hilarious. Ninja Nonsense is the same.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

I guess I'm attracted to shoujo art xD

Excel Saga looks really funny! I need to give that a go! That and Death Note, which my friends keep telling me to watch.
    ~inside this teenberry's mind ~
    ~
    Vote on combo possibilities (updated 4/5/14)
    ~
    Slowly reconstructing
    ~
    ♀ ~ Adair ~ Cassia ~ Cecilia ~ Cordelia ~ Ivy ~ Kestrel ~ Lyra ~ Mary ~ Petra ~ Shira ~

♂ ~ Benjamin ~ Caspian ~ Finnian ~ Jack ~ Julian ~ Levi ~ Nathaniel ~ Ronan ~ Tristan ~

☺ ~ Cassia Jane ~ Cordelia Alice ~ Ivy Seraphina ~ Lyra Genevieve ~ Mary Valentina ~ Shira Beatrix ~
    ~ Jack Peregrine ~ Julian Hawthorne ~ Ronan Wilder ~

Considering: ~ Finnegan ~ Lux ~

Okay, brief summaries:

Sailor Moon - Well, you're already familiar with this.
    Kaleido Star - Girl joins a Cirque du Soleil-type performance troupe and trains hard to become a star.
    Fruits Basket - An orphaned teenager is taken in by a classmate's family and learns that the family is under a curse that causes some members to change into the animals of the Chinese zodiac whenever they are hugged by someone of the opposite sex.
    Card Captor Sakura - Girl collects the spirits of magical cards.
    A Little Snow Fairy Sugar - Girl can see fairies, but they cause her a lot of trouble.
    Wedding Peach - Pretty much like Sailor Moon, except the girls wear wedding dresses instead of sailor outfits.

Yeah, these probably aren't suited to your tastes, but Persephone might find them interesting when she's a little older. They're pretty kid-friendly for the most part.

Some other's that might be more your taste:

Death Note - High school boy kills criminals with the power of a killer notebook and has to evade capture by a brilliant detective.
    Black Lagoon - Japanese businessman is kidnapped by a group of bounty hunters, but when ends up becoming a part of the group. Very violent and disturbing.
    Cowboy Bebop - Another show about bounty hunters.
    Fullmetal Alchemist - Brothers search for a Philosopher's Stone in order to get back their arm/leg (in the case of Ed) and body (in the case of Al, whose soul is attached to a suit of armor) which they lost trying to bring their dead mother back to life.
    Black Butler - A boy and his demon butler solve mysteries in Victorian England.
    Le Chevalier D'eon - A knight is sometimes possessed by the soul of his dead sister as he tries to discover the secret behind her murder. Based on a real-life knight who lived most of his life as a woman.
    Romeo x Juliet - A retelling of Shakespeare play, but with lots of interesting twists.
    Proud mother to William "Liam" Balthazar and Catherine "Cate" Ophelia
    Future Daughters: Isobel "Zoe" Theophania, Veronica "Vera" Seraphine
    Future Sons: Alexander "Olek" Crispin/Leopold, Dominic "Nico" Valentine

Nicholas ~ William ~ Alexander ~ Sebastian ~ Gabriel ~ Benjamin ~ Dominic ~ Oliver ~ Crispin ~ Gregory
    Zoe ~ Catherine ~ Veronica ~ Penelope ~ Elizabeth ~ Daphne ~ Anastasia ~ Seraphina ~ Ophelia ~ Felicity