Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Brother for Lupin

I'm not pregnant yet but I'm sure it will be another cute boy! One of the reasons I think that is because the name Caspian is not leaving my brain... just like the name Lupin did!
    Why I named Lupin was because I thought it was a chique quaint English name. It means wolf. (and yes, it's also a flower ;-)

I like Caspian because it's also chique and quaint. I think they go well together, Lupin and Caspian. My bf doesn't like it. He prefers Julien, because it sounds French. It goes well with Lupin too, but I just really seem to dislike that name. It sounds generic to me. (No offence!)
    We both equally like the name Link, but, it doesn't go well with his last name, which starts with a K. If we lengthen the name Link to Linken or something it just sounds made up. What do you guys think?

Other boy names I like:
    Hyde
    Tal
    Crispin
    Wilson
    Orson
    Mio
    Foster
    Rudy/Rudyard
    Mouk
    Jude
    Kik
    Sixten
    Magnus
    Wilf
    Hawthorn
    Juniper
    Vesper
    Lovas
    Tama
    Tigran
    Turin
    Taran
    Ari
    Mika
    Lark
    Nev/Niv

I love Caspian & Lupin! Would Lincoln work?

I like Caspian best with Lupin. They've both got a slightly literary vibe going on that I like.
    I hope to be a mom one day. For now I enjoy being a name lover.

My apologies for any typos; i post from my mobile phone.

You can use Lincoln for Link

Lincoln would not work, as I find it quite political. I live in a small country in Europe and naming my son after an American president would be extremely odd. I also try to stray from religious names (though I love Tal and Nev!)
    I love literary names as they will stand the test of time, and can't offend.

I think Linken would be more acceptable (as it loses the connotation to Lincoln). Or any other diminiutive. I'm having trouble coming up with an alternative though!

Help please?