Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Thanks for the ideas everyone! My dad has started calling her "AJ" which is super cute. I really love Ani and Anja. But I also love the more creative replies like Yellow That would certainly fit her sunshiney personality.

Thanks again for all the wonderful suggestions!

Why not sunny, then? It isn't intuitive, but it fits her personality. Those are the best nns!

I like Annie.
    I agree with the post that says Anya... it is European and keeps the nickname stylistically intact.

I was also thinking Anja.
    I think it is either pronounced Uhn-jah.
    Which would incorporate the Aniella and the Juniper

How about: Anya, Anne, Annie, Nila? I do like Ella though, very much indeed

Uh... I love AJ as a nickname. Great idea!
    Last edited by mnj87; August 31st, 2013 at 03:36 AM.
    Fav. Girls Names: Rosalie, Amalia, Isa-Lea, Marisa Zaney, Sophia Florence, Adriana Louise

Fav. Boys Names: Tristan, Theo, Quentin, Jannik, Colin, James, Bennett, Benedict

Fav. combinations: Rosalie Delia, Amalia Lucia and Jerry Benedict, Theodore James

why does she have to have a nickname?

especially with honor names it really seems to defeat the purpose

just call her Ahn-yell-a
    i do not ignore the Rich Text toolbar provided me. i bold, italicize, enlarge, underline and CAPITALIZE for emphasis, individuality, and to capture attention among the endless Arial Standard Size Font that everyone else uses.
    i am not screaming nor will i cosset you. i do this to highlight the most important aspect of my thoughts so they are not lost again in the never ending sea of tiny, black, tempered letters that make up forums everywhere.
    ~*~ i encourage you to do the same ~*~