Names Searched Right Now:

Girls Names That Go With Ophelia?

As a lover of all things Shakespeare, Ophelia has long been a favourite of mine, (I started borrowing copies of Shakespeare's plays, Jane Austen's works and the Bronte sisters' works from the library at the young age of 10), however I'm not sure what I would pair with it if I were to ever use it. I did find a few suggestion thanks to the Telegraph birth announcements though.

Atalanta* (another favourite)
    Olympia* (adore this but doubt I would use the two together)
    Athena * (love the Greek goddess connection)
    Hermione * (Harry Potter nerd in me wants this)
    Cressida * (love the Shakespeare connections
    Nerissa (don't love this as much)
    Eleanor (I find this too common with Ophelia

What names would you pair with the charming Ophelia? I'm not concerned about the connections, I think it's a gorgeous name regardless and would love to name my daughter this one day.
    Girls: Amelia, Ava, Emily, Sophia, Ella, Freya, Charlotte, Millie, Eva, Florence, Matilda, Eleanor, Martha, Violet, Clara, Betsy, Mabel, Ada, Lillian, Minnie, Tillie, Doris, Edna

Boys: Harry, Charlie, William, George, James, Alfie, Joshua, Archie, Henry, Daniel, Edward, Harrison, Adam, Matthew, Michael, Liam, Callum, Louis, Albert, Andrew, Ernest, Darcy

~no matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world~

Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena -Enid
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Edmund - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Peregrine - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

Last edited by kashed22; August 28th, 2013 at 08:45 AM.

Hermione and Atalanta goes best, though Atalanta will probably be mistaken for Atlanta more than a few times.
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid