Names Searched Right Now:

You are a name consultant!

Player 1 (me): post a name or first/middle combo or full name that you like

Player 2: Give your honest thoughts and feelings about the name. Some questions you could ask yourself: "What is the first thing I think of when I hear this name? Does it sound good with that middle name(if player included a middle)? What could be improved? What are some other names that remind you of this one? Then post a name or first/middle combo or full name that you like.

Player 3: Give your honest thoughts and feelings about the names Player 1 and 2 posted. Some questions you could ask yourself: "What is the first thing I think of when I hear this name? Does it sound good with that middle name(if player included a middle)? What could be improved? What are some other names that remind you of this one? Then post a name or first/middle combo or full name that you like.

Player 4: Give your honest thoughts and feelings about the names Player 1 and 2 and 3 posted. Some questions you could ask yourself: "What is the first thing I think of when I hear this name? Does it sound good with that middle name(if player included a middle)? What could be improved? What are some other names that remind you of this one? Then post a name or first/middle combo or full name that you like.

Player 5: Give your honest thoughts and feelings about the names Player 2 and 3 and 4 posted. Some questions you could ask yourself: "What is the first thing I think of when I hear this name? Does it sound good with that middle name(if player included a middle)? What could be improved? What are some other names that remind you of this one? Then post a name or first/middle combo or full name that you like.

So, bottom line: give thoughts about names that all of the 3 players before you posted and then post your own name. Why all 3 players before you? So that each player gets a variety of opinions on their name.

Act as if you are giving them professional help with their names! And have fun with it!!

I WILL START: Perry/Parry what do you think about it as a boy or girl name? Which spelling do you think is better? Do you have any ideas of names that this could be a nickname for?