Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

A middle name with swagger for Finn??

Hey Guys,

We have decided on Finn for our baby boy and need to find a middle name which gives it a bit more attitude. We want something really fun, cool and different. Finn Cato is something on our list to give you an example of what we are after. We just don't feel like it's the one! But something like Cato or Zuma or Bean (don't like zuma and bean with Finn.... but we like that kind of vibe). Think names you've heard, particularly middle names because you can have so much fun with them, names which you think are really cool and spunky but maybe don't have the guts to use? All suggestions much appreciated.

I recently read somewhere about a Finn Levi but I don't know if that would be your style. I personally really like Finn and Cato together. It's the fist time I saw Cato spelled with a C because I only know the African version Kato.

Keir
    Nico
    Royce
    Stone
    Jesper
    Orion
    Keane
    Cassio
    Conrad
    Boone
    Boyd

Good luck finding a middle name for Finn!

Finn is a fabulous name! it's what we called our son and the more we use it and here it used the more I love it!
    it probably depends on your surname but I think a two syllable name sounds best with Finn...... what about Wilder?

I second the above post with Finn Wilder! I also like Finn Barnaby, Finn Wyatt... or maybe a little more "out there" with Finn Apollo.