Names Searched Right Now:

'Teen Mom' Names

I seen a commercial the other day for Mtv's 'Teen Mom' in which the name Arabella was mentioned. That got me curious as to the other names of the kids featured on the show. Through the three seasons of teen mom (there were more babies featured on the seasons of '16 and pregnant' which I won't list) here they are:

Season 1:
    Bentley Cadence (boy)
    Parents: Maci and Ryan

Sophia Laurent
    Parents: Farrah and Derrek

Carolynn Elizabeth 'Carly'
    Parents: Catelynn and Tyler

Leah Leann
    Parents: Amber and Gary

Season 2:
    Jace Vahn
    Parents: Jenelle and Andrew

Aubree Skye
    Parents: Chelsea and Adam

Aliannah Hope & Aleeah Grace (twins)
    Parents: Leah and Corey - Leah also has another, younger daughter named Adalynn Faith

Isaac Elliot
    Parents: Kailyn and Jonathon

Season 3:
    Nova Star
    Parents: Briana and Devoin

Gannon Dewayne
    Parents: Mackenzie and Josh

Arabella Elizabeth
    Parents: Alexandria and Matt

Molli J. (?)
    Parents: Katie and Joey

What do you guys think of their baby names? Any you like/dislike? Any that surprise you?
    Bonus Question: What would you have named your child/ren when you were 16?
    Last edited by valentine; August 28th, 2013 at 04:20 AM.
    Sylvie | Ronan | Genevieve | August
    [formerly nj003]

these are actually quite good. I love Arabella Elizabeth but Leah Leanne is redundant.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

I agree with you about Leah Leann, not a fan of the double 'Le' names together. I feel the same about the pairing of Nova Star!
    Although not really my style, I was pleasantly surprised by Isaac Elliot, Arabella Elizabeth and the middles Cadence (especially on a boy) and Laurent.
    Sylvie | Ronan | Genevieve | August
    [formerly nj003]

Sophia Laurent looks a lot like Sophia Loren; Bentley is cringe-worthy. Nova would be lovely minus the middle name Star, which sounds like a showgirl name, especially since Nova is also a word name. Aleeah is pretty darn bad. Aubrey Skye actually flows really well, but I really dislike the -ee spelling. Molly is spelled with a Y. Leah Leann is atrocious. Isaac Elliott is probably the best combo on here.
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid