Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which one gets your vote?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blair Violet

12 13.33%
  • Isobel/Isabel Seraphine

32 35.56%
  • Adele Ivy

9 10.00%
  • Ivy Christine

26 28.89%
  • Audrey Marlena

11 12.22%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    I actually don't like Seraphine. I have been seeing it all over the boards and I don't get the appeal.
    I think Adele will (at least for a number of years still) have the association with the singer - that is fine right now while she continues to be a classy lady, hopefully she never has a breakdown & goes the way so many celebrities do.
    And I think Christine is too blah compared to your other faves.
    I LIKE Blair. Blair Violet might be my top pick (if you have second thoughts about Blair, maybe Brinn would suit?)
    I prefer Isobel to Isabel & think it is very pretty - I would love it paired with Violet or Marlena!
    And Audrey Marlena is just beautiful.
    New username is @ truenature

Isobel is one of the most beautiful names I know, if not the most beautiful! Isobel Seraphine might be the most perfect combo I've seen in a loong period of time.

Crushing on
    ♥ Rosa ♥ Elsie ♥ Flora ♥ Inga ♥ Adele ♥
    ♥ Axel ♥ Odin ♥ Ingo ♥ Tore ♥ Olle ♥

among others

~ From Sweden - Feel free to ask if you want to know anything about Swedish names! ~

I didn't vote, as II'm very stuck between Isobel/Isabel Seraphine and and Audrey Milena. Both are absolutely gorgeous.
    Loving right now:
    Eulalie Catharina, Beatrix Eveline, Cecily Morgana
    Ivo Marius, Euan Casper, Remy Nathaneal, Crispin Adair

Initally, I was going to choose Audrey Marlena (I just think Marlena is cute), but after reading what you wrote about your step-children's names and your and DH's feelings about each combo, I changed to Ivy Christine. I think Ivy sounds lovely with Stella, Emma and Josiah, and I prefer Christine as the more grounded middle name over Seraphine, though I do really like Isobel (with an O!) and Seraphine. I have a thing for -ine names in the middle spot either way.

If I were going to make any combo out of the names you suggested, I would do Adele Christine or Adele Seraphine. Adele is a beautiful name, and I don't think the singer can take all the credit for that. Plus, it's not a name like Cher or Madonna or Aretha - it's always been in wide enough use that you wouldn't immediately associate the two. Plus, Adele shares some sounds with Emma and Stella, and I think they go together gorgeously.

Other potential combos:

Isobel Nadine
    Isobel Maxine
    Adele Josephine
    Adele Caroline
    Adele Jacqueline
    Ivy Delphine
    Ivy Madeline