Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which one gets your vote?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blair Violet

12 13.33%
  • Isobel/Isabel Seraphine

32 35.56%
  • Adele Ivy

9 10.00%
  • Ivy Christine

26 28.89%
  • Audrey Marlena

11 12.22%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Blair isn't a name to me- its the surname of a prime minister I did not agree with, and the sound you make when you're sick. (So sorry!)
    Violet is gorgeous though.
    I don't like Christine (seems a little dated and there are so many lovely girl names, why pick one that's based on a boys name?) and I think Adele only works if you're French.
    The others are lovely though- Audrey's growing on me (especially thinking about the program Twin Peaks.)

How about:
    Violet Seraphine
    Violet Audrey
    Audrey Violet
    Audrey Marlena
    Audrey Seraphine
    Violet Marlena

Or if you like 'ine' middle names there are loads of them if you search on here. I haven't included any as I couldn't initially find any that I personally like.
    F: Esmé, Willow, Daisy, Mathilde, Alice, Tessa, Violet, Evelyn, Beatrix, Rosalie, Amelie, Arya, Julia, Maya, Caitlyn, Clementine.
    M: Gabriel, Noah, Ivo, Benjamin, William, Alfred, Sasha, Jacob, George, Eliot, Tristan, Oliver, Louie, Lucas, Dylan, Vincent.

Oh! I forgot Isabel/Isobel.
    Anything with that sounds nice.
    I like Isabel Violet best.
    X
    F: Esmé, Willow, Daisy, Mathilde, Alice, Tessa, Violet, Evelyn, Beatrix, Rosalie, Amelie, Arya, Julia, Maya, Caitlyn, Clementine.
    M: Gabriel, Noah, Ivo, Benjamin, William, Alfred, Sasha, Jacob, George, Eliot, Tristan, Oliver, Louie, Lucas, Dylan, Vincent.

I would re-arrange the combos a little bit. I think that Adele and Isabel/Isobel might be too close to Stella, especially if you used Della/Belle/Bella as a nn. (And sometimes, it's the friends and classmates that pick the nns, not the parents.) I really like the idea of Seraphine as a mn, not just because it's a beautiful name, but because it ties in with the sisters' mns.

I would pick Violet Seraphine or Ivy Seraphine. I also like Ivy Adele.
    Current loves:
    Adelaide | Antonia | Charlotte | Emilia | Estelle | Fiammetta | Isobel | Ravenna | Susannah | Ursula | Viola
    Anton | Asa | Bennett | Boone | Caspian | Ezra | Francis | Gideon | Leo | Theodore | Vincent | Winslow

Isobel Seraphine is gorgeous! Adele Ivy takes a close second. Sure, a few people might recognize the name as the singer, but the association isn't as obnoxious, as, say Madonna, since the name is well-known. Plus, what's bad about the association - the lady's won a zillion Grammys, a Golden Globe and an Oscar.
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

I voted for Isabel Seraphine but i would have gone for Ivy Seraphine if it had been up there, its gorgeous and it works so well with your stepkids' names. I'm not a fan of Christine at all, its very dated to me and Isobel/Isabel is quite close to Stella.
    ~ Mama to Juniper Elise and Arlo Edward James ~

Susannah - Celeste- Maybelle - Pearl - Callie - Eulalie - Clementine
    Another daughter: Callie Susannah Pearl

Asa - Tate - Rudy - Otis - Henry - Miles - Josiah
    Another son: Tate Henry Miles