Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Definitely usable in my book.
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

Proud auntie to Lucy Helen and Theodore Levi

~ Eliza Constance ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Nora Josephine ~ Pearl Violet ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~ Tess Christabel ~
    ~ Gabriel Walter ~ James Benedict ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~ Timothy Jack ~

I know this might come as a shock to some, but not all English births are announced in The Telegraph. There's been 148 Delphine's born and registered in England & Wales from 1996 until 2012. I know one, and she's lovely. Perfectly usable.
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

I LOVE Delphine, definitely usable. It's so chic.

completely usable, if pronounced -een
    some variations like Dauphin/Delphin are not though - way to close to dolphin
    i do not ignore the Rich Text toolbar provided me. i bold, italicize, enlarge, underline and CAPITALIZE for emphasis, individuality, and to capture attention among the endless Arial Standard Size Font that everyone else uses.
    i am not screaming nor will i cosset you. i do this to highlight the most important aspect of my thoughts so they are not lost again in the never ending sea of tiny, black, tempered letters that make up forums everywhere.
    ~*~ i encourage you to do the same ~*~

I absolutely think it's usable! I love it as well, and the meaning for me only makes it prettier. When I think of dolphins I think of beauty, power, grace, and of course fresh air and salt water. Delphine feels like all of those things to me. I have it on my own list for a middle, but would absolutely love to meet a little Delphine.
    Sylvie | Ronan | Genevieve | August
    [formerly nj003]