Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Penelope Marguerite

Our little girl arrived two days early, on my birthday, August 13th! She weighed 7 lbs, 14 oz and was 20" long.

I posted a number of times on the Baby Girl Names Forum as my husband and I took a long time to get on the same page with names. We finally agreed on Penelope, perfect for the baby we'd been calling "Peapod" all along. She has my middle name, Marguerite, which comes from a great aunt who was a microbiologist.

Congats on your little girl !! Her name is beautiful !!

Best wishes
    Vasiliki ,
    Maeve ~ Persephone ~ Ophelia ~ Rosalind ~ Eleanor ~ Silver ~ Psyche ~ Belladona ~ Calista ~ Raven ~ Winter ~ Imogen ~ Glass ~ Nevermore ~ Remember
    Alaric ~ Amadeus ~ Grey ~ Wolf ~ Damien ~ Dorian ~ Perseus ~ Salem ~ Viktor ~ Edgar ~ Thorn ~ Gideon ~ Lucian ~ Constantine

Congratulations, Penelope is a lovely name
    Coraline "Corey", Georgiana "Georgie", Cecilia "Cici", Guinevere "Gwen", Rosamond "Rozz"

Everett "Rhett", Quentin "Quinn", Cornelius "Coren", Cormac "Mac", Heath

Congratulations! She's got a beautiful name. And what a wonderful thing for a mother to share her birthday with her daughter.
    Name obsessed. Likes classic, vintage, modern, biblical and floral names.

Favorite name combos for girls RIGHT NOW

Edith Caroline*Poppy Elise*Matilda June*Charlotte Mary*Stella Vivienne*Ruby Elisabeth*Penelope Rose*

Favorite name combos for boys RIGHT NOW
    James Henry*Sebastian Charles*Caleb James*William August*Alexander John*Owen Nicholas*Isaiah Paul*

Congrats to you on the safe arrival of your baby girl, Penelope Marguerite! You have to love her for her wonderful timing! Welcome to the world, little Peapod!
    All the best,
    Mischa.