Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Names for Quintuplets!!!

Hi,
    We are expecting quintuplets in late December and needed some advice. We are having 4 girls and 1 boy and we are super excited. My husband and I like different names. We don't want the babies names to start with the same letter because we don't want to go with a theme of any sort. We would appreciate your help.

Qunints? that's quite rare, how'd you end up with that many (if you don't mind my asking)? I think we need a bit more info about you and your hubby's name tastes before we can start throwing ideas around
    Coraline "Corey", Georgiana "Georgie", Cecilia "Cici", Guinevere "Gwen", Rosamond "Rozz"

Everett "Rhett", Quentin "Quinn", Cornelius "Coren", Cormac "Mac", Heath

The trolls aren't even trying anymore.

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Winifred or Simon Atlas | Atlas Dov or Alice Violetta | Lucien Wilde or Lucinda Jane | Jane Lucinda or Jack Mariner | Marlowe Charles or Roscoe Thomas | Charles ' Charlie' Wallace or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Eloise Lily or Elliot Darwin | Iris Cordelia or Thea Marina | Jasper Augustus or Juniper 'June' Lovelace | Julian Felix or Judah 'Jude' Reeve

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...

Having no idea of your taste, I'll have to just think of what I'd do.

Five separate hypothetical sibsets in honour of the quints.

1. Ivy, Jane, Beatrice, Caroline, and Henry - Somewhat old-fashioned but I love 'em.
    2. Tamar, Shoshana, Naomi, Liora and Ari - Hebrew names I especially like.
    3. Caitlin, Lily, Megan, Emily, and Jonathan - These are names I genuinely like that Nameberry will never get excited about because they're all too popular or mainstream.
    4. Raven, Morgan, Winter, Indigo, and Hawthorn - What would happen if my DH got his way on the names, especially the girls. Except for the whole "quints" thing, he'd probably be rocking himself in a corner about that.
    5. Zephirine, Laetitia, Ceridwen, Andromeda, and Hadriel - I think quints probably don't actually need this in their life, but they're cool names.