Names Searched Right Now:
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    Quote Originally Posted by bellerose View Post
    Seriously you think we are trolls because we like a name that you dont like ?? And who are you to doudt my nationality ??
    No, it's not because you like a name the rest of the board doesn't like, it's how you continuously reply about how even NEGATIVE associations make you "like the name more".
    Current favorites:
    Cora . Louisa . Lydia . Mary

My Adoption Journey

Quote Originally Posted by casilda View Post
    No, it's not because you like a name the rest of the board doesn't like, it's how you continuously reply about how even NEGATIVE associations make you "like the name more".
    i asked about the general opinions and what people think . But if i love the name even and the most negative comments wouldnt prevent me to use it .
    I loved her not for the way she danced with my angels but for the way the sound of her name could silence my demons.~ Christopher Poindexter.

A lonely old soul : ~ Hebe ~ Idile ~ Psyche ~ Io ~ Agapi ~ Monaxia .
    Little gent is currently nameless .

Iam closing this thread now . It is too long and lately it takes a different twist than the one i was expected .

Thank you all for your opinions & suggestions . I trully appreciated it
    I loved her not for the way she danced with my angels but for the way the sound of her name could silence my demons.~ Christopher Poindexter.

A lonely old soul : ~ Hebe ~ Idile ~ Psyche ~ Io ~ Agapi ~ Monaxia .
    Little gent is currently nameless .