Names Searched Right Now:
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    @ iamamiam : I haven't asked him yet. I honestly think he will hate it!! He is the person who likes Wolf, Pierce etc on girls. And even if he likes it I think he will want to nn her Rap which is not going to happen lol. soo iam only imagine right now.

Nnnnnoooooo...
    I do love Merida though
    ~~~~~~14 year old Canadian geek~~~~~~
    Girls:
    Alaska, Laila, Jasmine, Rachel, Amara, Daine, Anne, Sarai, Caroline, Alianne, Freya, Sophie, Coraline, Beth
    Combos: Alaska Jasmine, Alianne Inara, Laila Coraline, Freya Sarai, Anne Zaina, Rachel Amira, Amara May, Sophie Noor, Beth Aziza
    Boys:
    Avery, Rowan, Stellan, Sky, Dusk, Hart, Castiel, Alastair
    Combos: Dusk Alexander, Sky Amir, Hart Ismail

@ janna I like Merida too. I have seen the movie but I have a ( kind of ) silly question. The meri part pronounced like Mary or Mee - ri or something else???

@bellerose North West isn't the first child in America with the name, she's like the 20th and the most high profile.
    There's an acupuncturist called Dr. North E. West and some people with some real extreme cultural names in the UN (UN being one example).
    There are lots of things to be taken into consideration for a job and sadly name is not at the top of the list; Things like level of education, contacts, experience, ability to do the job successfully... lots of things that will be way more important than a name.

I know people who don't like their name change it, but some people with weird names love them and even go so far as to saying it makes them who they are.
    There was a female on here saying that her name made her even more memorable at job interviews as it was always a topic of conversation; They don't forget you. She also said it 'never hindered her ability to get a job'
    I don't want to call her by name and single her out... but you can inbox me if you really want to know what her name is... I can't remember her user name, just her actual one.

@ giinkies : I just cant believe there are like twenty North West!!! This makes me feel safe.

I will pm you later because i'am really interesting to find out . Thank you :-)