Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Thank you for your replys . I dont think i ever gonna use it . Maybe as a GP .

@ lawsonhaley : THanks for the suggestions I love Merida , Aurora , Fallon , Hadley , Genevieve , Anneliese , Odette & Cassandra .

@ namesgloriousnames : Today i was thinking about Zelda nn Zella actually . It really has grown on me . If only my BF like it .....

@ godde8ss : Merida is really pretty . I love the character and the fact that she was a red headed girl makes it even better to me

Sometimes it takes darkness and the sweet confinement of your aloneness to learn

Anything or anyone that doesn't bring you alive

Is too small for you

DAVID WHYTE

I vote YES.
    I'm actually having a mini crush on this name right now.

C'mon people name their children Princess, Empress, Sparkle and Latrina. What is wrong with Rapunzel?
    I think it is along the same lines as Hazel.

Cinderella... I think this is unusable mainly because of cinder- something burned or partially burned that is not reduced but incapable of further combustion.
    Cinder is a word on its own (without a pretty meaning) and ella does not rescue the name

Rapun has some meaning but not in English in German.

I definitely think it is usable and I know I am going against the crowd but I never truly considered it as a name... before now.

It is not.
    Isobel Jamesie | Eloise| Matilda | Alice | Eleanor | Amelia | Lucia | Felicity | Phoebe | Eilidh | Rosalia | Zoe | Azalea | Genevieve | Tallulah | Ruby | Rebecca | Leila | Harper | Francesca |
    ○●○
    Eamon Harris | Hayes| Tiago | Cooper | Jack | Jago | Flynn | Archer | Lincoln | Asher | Alfie | Taylor | Baxter | Lawson | Lewis | Fletcher | Harley | Brooklyn | Regan | Drake |
    babynameobsessed.wordpress.com

@ gllnkles : I definetly thinks its better than all those names like Princess , Cinderella , Latrina etc . People name their babies far more strange names than Rapunzel. And i just love the nn R , Zellie , Zella . I think i will leave it as a GP and if i contiune to like it , i might actually use it.

Sometimes it takes darkness and the sweet confinement of your aloneness to learn

Anything or anyone that doesn't bring you alive

Is too small for you

DAVID WHYTE

Nay, sorry