Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Thank you for your replys . I dont think i ever gonna use it . Maybe as a GP .

@ lawsonhaley : THanks for the suggestions I love Merida , Aurora , Fallon , Hadley , Genevieve , Anneliese , Odette & Cassandra .

@ namesgloriousnames : Today i was thinking about Zelda nn Zella actually . It really has grown on me . If only my BF like it .....

@ godde8ss : Merida is really pretty . I love the character and the fact that she was a red headed girl makes it even better to me

" Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness. It took me years to understand that this too was a gift " ~ Mary Oliver

My name is Vasiliki but I prefer Bellerose . A lover of dark names , trying to be something in her life .

Persephone " Seph " ~ Hades ~ Prometheus .

I vote YES.
    I'm actually having a mini crush on this name right now.

C'mon people name their children Princess, Empress, Sparkle and Latrina. What is wrong with Rapunzel?
    I think it is along the same lines as Hazel.

Cinderella... I think this is unusable mainly because of cinder- something burned or partially burned that is not reduced but incapable of further combustion.
    Cinder is a word on its own (without a pretty meaning) and ella does not rescue the name

Rapun has some meaning but not in English in German.

I definitely think it is usable and I know I am going against the crowd but I never truly considered it as a name... before now.

It is not.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Deacon☆Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆

@ gllnkles : I definetly thinks its better than all those names like Princess , Cinderella , Latrina etc . People name their babies far more strange names than Rapunzel. And i just love the nn R , Zellie , Zella . I think i will leave it as a GP and if i contiune to like it , i might actually use it.

" Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness. It took me years to understand that this too was a gift " ~ Mary Oliver

My name is Vasiliki but I prefer Bellerose . A lover of dark names , trying to be something in her life .

Persephone " Seph " ~ Hades ~ Prometheus .

Nay, sorry