Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Baby Boy

Baby Boy

I need help with my top 3 favourites. I love Spencer James and Levi Alexander. My third is William Parker. I'm just not sure if I really like the sound of William Parker. I love Alexander but I wouldn't want to use it as a first name because my name is Alexandra. Do you think you could tell me what you think of the names and maybe some suggestions for the name William Parker. I don't need to use William or Parker; I just thought I liked those names but now I'm not so sure.

Thanks!
    Boy combos: Spencer James, Levi Alexander, Zane Parker, Ace Sterling
    Boy randoms: Jonah, Ryder, William, Finn, Jude

Girl combo: Audrey Vivienne
    Girl randoms: Noelle, Zara, Reagan, Mackenna, Ava, Darah, Adrianna, Lucienne

Hey my name is Alexandra as well and I love Alexander but it's just too close for comfort for me. I totally get what you are saying. It works as a mn for a boy if you can find a way to honor a father of a girl with a mn as well but otherwise it would feel weird to me.
    Levi Alexander is super handsome though. I also really like Spencer James. Awesome combo.

I also like William Parker but I think maybe what's tripping you up is that your other two combos have the more unique name first and the more popular name second. With WP you did it the other way around so it come across as much calmer and lacks the sparkle you get with your other two. How about Parker William instead? Or is Parker too much like Spencer with the -er endings?
    How about Hugo David, Ethan Henry, Zane Benjamin, or Eoin Conner?

(BTW: I know you didn't ask but looking at your girls names Ava Lucienne and Lucy Adrienne feel like you just flip-floped the names around, they'd be too similar for comfort for me.)
    MAJOR CONSTRUCTION ZONE
    newlywed!!! (not trying...yet)

Excellent name choices! Perhaps William Cabot (I like explorers) or William Charles (classic all the way).

Yes I think the problem is William is too traditional. I like Parker William better. From the names you suggested I actually really like Zane. Zane Parker maybe?

Also about the girls names, if I ever have a daughter I would either name her Lucy Adrienne or Ava Lucienne. And If I have another daughter it would not be the other name. So what I'm trying to say is I just like both names but I wouldn't name them together. Does that make sense?
    Boy combos: Spencer James, Levi Alexander, Zane Parker, Ace Sterling
    Boy randoms: Jonah, Ryder, William, Finn, Jude

Girl combo: Audrey Vivienne
    Girl randoms: Noelle, Zara, Reagan, Mackenna, Ava, Darah, Adrianna, Lucienne

I adore Spencer James! So great. All 3 names are great!