Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Willa is my favorite for all of the above named reasons.

I do not care for Sybil at all, a character in a movie had 14 diferent selves or something like that. Cannot get the association out of my head.

To me Mabel is an old lady.

I like Willa also in the Willow form.

Cherry?
    Mom to:
    Autumn Elizabeth
    Patrick Alexander
    Nicholas Ivan

Nana to
    Jaime Mae Michelle
    Nicholas Ivan II
    Rylie Meshele

I like Sybil. Willa seems a little silly to me, and I just can't get around how old ladyish Mabel sounds. . Sybil is really cute and can be perfect until she is older.

I like Willa the best of the three. As a previous poster explained, it fits with the tree theme.

Susan

Sybil! It's such a stunning name and has the same style with Hazel and Asher.
    Other ideas for a new sister: Olive, Rosalie, Pearl, Maeve, Ivy, Ginger.

I like Mabel a lot! I don't think it sounds old lady-ish, but that is probably because I know a girl my age (20) with the name. I think you should choose a name that fits in the nature-y theme. Mabel fits because it sounds a lot like Maple, as others have pointed out. Similar with Willa, but I don't like the name as much.

Other names you might like:

Linnaea
    Anfisa -- "flower"; Russian
    Holly
    Kalina -- Bulgarian and Macedonian word for "rowan tree"
    Kielo -- "lily of the valley" in Finnish
    Melissa -- means "honey-bee"; also Melisa is "lemon balm" (the plant) in Slovenian
    Silvia -- "wooded forest"
    Nissa -- Elsa -- Rauha -- Karolina/Karoliina -- Melina -- Lucia -- Saoirse -- Dagny -- Rosemary -- Lydia -- Grace/Gracia -- Teresa -- Eleanora -- Kirsten "Kirsi"

Einar -- Bjorn -- Ragnar -- Leif -- Pavel "Pasha" -- Soren -- Ruben -- Finn -- Alarik -- Felix -- Daniel -- Brooks -- Dmitri "Dima" -- Kristoffer "Risto" -- Elessar -- Illarion