Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    My favorite is Mabel because I love M names and it's such a sweet, gentle name.
    Rosamund Marigold Melisende Charlotte Lottie Cecily Melody Valerie Phoebe Alice Beatrice Daenerys Elaine Rosalyn Valkyrie Meadow Leda Nella Cvijeta Magdalena Sabina Helena Miranda Dorothea Griselda Saskia Sunniva Cressida Elysia Rebecca Isabella Ravenna Flora Melissa
    Ludwig Lucius Edmund Edward Gilbert Godfrey Pascal Emil Magnus Beowulf Thorin Sylvan Erik Robin Lysander Orpheus Raphael Werther Theodoric Percy Harvey Arthur Desmond Charles Peter

Mabel is my favourite but it rhymes too much with Hazel, but I love the nature theme with Asher and Hazel. Willa is nms but I love the suggestions of Willow instead.
    My names change all the time, but current favourites are:

August | Elenora

Other contenders:
    Theodore, Rex, Reuben, Seth, Dexter, Milo, Wesley, Archer, Griffin, Gene, Rhett, Rupert, Arthur
    Susannah, Violet, Paloma, Penelope, Juno, Audrey, Adelaide, Arrietty, Mabel, Wren, Zelda, Octavia, Pearl

Willa! Asher, Hazel and Willa is a beautiful sib set.

I love Willa!

So cute with the other kids: Asher, Hazel and Willa
    Mabel sounds too rhymy with Hazel and Sybil just reminds me of an old woman. Willa is classic, but fresh.

Another vote for Willa. Although, I saw that someone suggested Greta, and I agree!