Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I don't like it, to be honest; I'm not familiar with it, and to me it sounds like a mispronounced version of Alicia (the uh-lees-ee-uh prn.) or Alice. Alicia and Lilyana sound great, in my opinion, and are far less likely to be mistaken. Since Lilyana is such a familiar name, it would be odd to me to have a foreign, unusual name as her sibling.
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

I definitely appreciate all the input. I think I'm going to need a new direction. Alicia is my husbands sisters name, so I don't want a repeat. Thanks!

I think Alessia is lovely and pretty straight forward. Would you consider Alessandra?
    Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett

i like it put prefer Alessandra as she could be Alessia, Ales or Sandie.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Deacon☆Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆

Alessia looks weird to me. I know a few girls named Olesya (uh-less-yuh), an Ukrainian form of Alexandra and it's surely a legit name.
    ● Olympia ● Literature Student

Constance TabithaSibyl JemimaTheodoraRamona ? ?
    ? Rupert Otis Grover ??Ignatius Robin