Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I thought about fate but it doesnt feel right either.. I keep thinking of Imogen, I love the meaning, I enjoy that its uncommon but at the same time (Im assuming for how uncommon it is) I feel like it doesnt feel... beautiful, not that its not in it self just that I dont picture a beautiful woman holdong it.. make sense?

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

So many unique suggestions! I like Letitia Octavia (more so -tavia oct- reminds me to much of octo mom ect) Ismene Constance Cecily Cassandra & Slyvia. I like Ursula too but I feel like its ruined by disney.

In addition to all the wonderful advice here, I'd also add: once one feels right, stop searching for something that feels "more right."

My family has a problem with this, not just with names, but with everything; My sister bought her dream wedding dress recently, and a few weeks later was convinced there was something out there that was "more perfect." Another sister is having this problem with a name...she had a top 3 that were all pretty perfect, but has convinced herself there's something better out there...trouble is, she's gone through about every other girl's name and nothing feels right. So she's stuck. So I would definitely say, when you find one that you're like "Yes, I love it, it fits her perfectly!!"...that's the time to stop looking.
    I hope to be a mom one day. For now I enjoy being a name lover.

My apologies for any typos; i post from my mobile phone.

I believe that was my orginal problem Amelia Williams but now that im lookong all over I feel like I havent had that moment of awe, everything I see just seem normal or decent. I feel like at this point im looking for a name that if I hear it it will give me that wow its beatiful either in meaning or sound but everything seems average. Which I dont understand because most of you ladies seem like yous have favorites for days & I havent brought myself to that even before she was born. But it makes sense your poor sister, I feel like the search to perfection always passes the moment.