Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    No I don't think so! I love it!
    Boy combos: Spencer James, Levi Alexander, Zane Parker, Ace Sterling
    Boy randoms: Jonah, Ryder, William, Finn, Jude

Girl combo: Audrey Vivienne
    Girl randoms: Noelle, Zara, Reagan, Mackenna, Ava, Darah, Adrianna, Lucienne

I like it a lot.

I think Dexter is very handsome. If you can't decide between Dexter and Henry as you mentioned why not use them as a combo.
    Henry Dexter would be the safer alternative though I think Dexter is so great it deserves to shine in first place.
    It's definitely not trying to hard it's just not choosing an overly popular name.
    Aurelia - Endora - Illyria - Lorelei - Merida - Ofelia - Penrose - Tabitha - Viola - Zenobia
    Alaric - Anton - Cedric - Dexter - Erich - Felix - Hector - Hendrik - Leonidas - Victor
    Engaged to the best Man in the World. (God-mama to Lawrence, a little bundle of sunshine).

I know what you mean by "trying too hard" I thought the same way when I chose the names for my daughter. But I love the name Dexter and I don't think people will think that....I, myself think people are trying too hard when they try and come up with some crazy "unique" spellings, and you are not doing that so don't worry

I think Dexter is gorgeous
    babynamelover.wordpress.com