Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Do you find Catherine boring?

Do you find the name Catherine to be boring? Or do you find it to be timeless and beautiful? (No nn's!)

Which do you prefer: Charlotte or Catherine?

I know Catherine has always been popular, but the recent incline and possibility of Charlotte being #1 frightens me and it still doesn't seem...'right'?

(Surname starts with a V, sounds like hickory)

Middle name would be Elena (and no, I don't care about the Vampire Diaries reference).
    Girls: Matilda ~ Cordelia ~ Elena ~ Violet ~ Emilia ~ Catherine ~ Charlotte ~ Aurelia ~ Elaine ~ Lila

Boys: Elijah ~ Felix ~ Damon ~ Titus ~ Levi ~ Grayson ~ Declan ~ Dalton ~ Milo

I love Catherine! My daughter uses the full name Katharine most of the time (she's occasionally Kat). I much prefer Catherine to Charlotte. I've never been a fan of the harshness of Charlotte.
    Pondering names for a hypothetical #7. Current favorites: Grace Elizabeth and John Benedict nn Johnny

I don't find anything boring at all about Catherine! It's a gorgeous name. I prefer it to Charlotte, though Charlotte Elena sounds better than Catherine Elena Vickory. Charlotte and Catherine are both popular names, but popular in a "classic-all-around-great-names" kind of way, so I don't view Charlotte's popularity the same way I view, say, Emily's. I also don't think it's likely that Charlotte will be #1.

So to sum it up, I think Charlotte would sound best.
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

Mostly I think it's boring, sorry.
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (><) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

And now introducing Bear! ----->
    O___O
    (*.-.*) <Hunny hunny nom nom <3)
    (”| |“)
    (””|““)

I find it extremely boring. I find both Charlotte and Catherine boring, but, of the 2, I prefer Charlotte.
    Ian Alexander Cameron Blaise Damien Cole Axel Sean Callum Bryce Lennox Beau
    Blair Annevieve Camryn Atalya Piper Caydence Tallulah Sage Senna Kai Haven Lux