Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Otter: It is probably a similar list but lets face it - it's not like I make the guidelines easy or anything. I don't remember if I mentioned my SO was a soccer-ueber-fan so he would love this -> esp since he follows La Liga religiously. Alvaro is great! You've suggest Alvar before and I thought it was just too much of a Alaric/Elva smoosh but somehow adding the o makes it feel like it's own. Inigo is awesome totally considering this (probably as a mn though) --- Ooo, ooo Montoya .... Inigo Montoya - hahaha. Thiago is interesting - reminds me of Iago without the evil. Lexie-Like.

ashleyjuliette: Oh I love Demetrius - esp as Christian Bale. Tall, dark, handsome, elusive, (annoying) and super sexy. Just my type of guy. Definitely considering it.
    Last edited by lexiem; August 29th, 2013 at 12:05 AM.
    ...if my husbands has no vote, then....
    Endora & Lorelei / Dexter & Gideon
    ...we are newlyweds and not trying...yet...

La Liga rocks! I'm a big La Liga fan too! I'm glad you liked some of these. Thiago is cool! And Montoya, how cool would that be?? As a middle, probably, but still. I love TPB! (love your description of mr. Bale by the way!) Oh my goodness, Lexie, can't you just start having babies already? I want you to have (especially) Hector, Alaric, Elva, Tabitha and Illyria! And Merida. And Vincent and Felix. Baby factory!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Alright Otter... I'll make you a deal....
    I'll throw a litter when you do! (Cause right now you're having me have 8 kids. Oy-wey!) lol.

For everyone who offered suggestions. Thank you for your brilliance. In fact you inspired me so much that instead of 12 Princes and Princesses I now have a list of 13 (x2) Trouble makers instead. The final list looks like this:

...if my husbands has no vote, then....
    Endora & Lorelei / Dexter & Gideon
    ...we are newlyweds and not trying...yet...

Wohooooooooooooo!!!!!! Leonidas and Thiago made it! And Hendrik beat out Hugo? Interesting. Was Cedric there before, or if you edit that one in? And.... Penrose!!! 26 gorgeous name in your signature now, my sweet! <3
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]