Damion
    Maximian
    Lorenz
    Romeo
    Roman
    Lucas
    Wilfred
    Hendrick
    ...the naming restrictions are pretty tight, these are tough to come up with.lol

Otter: I love Leonidas it has that awesome Leon in it that I'm such a fan of but when I ask my SO to pronounce it in Spanish he says it and the grimaces as he thinks it sounds like a disease. (Go figure) I shall work on him though since I think it sounds totally fine in Spanish and lovely in English and German. And are you saying I need to give me children awful names to insure they are not evil? If that's the case you're going to have to rename Ditaroo (again).

Mimi: I know the restrictions make it tough. That's one of the reasons I'm having a hard time - lol. Your suggests are awesome. Sadly Maximilian (which I adore) and Lorenz are too close to family names. However, Hendrick is gorgeous. I knew one growing up and somehow never considered it since - thank you.

Jesba: All your suggestions are so on par. My favorite is Tobin - which reminded me of Torben/Thorben which I've considered in the past. (I do like the option of the nn Thor A LOT). Also Florian is stellar. Thanks!
    Last edited by lexiem; August 27th, 2013 at 08:26 PM.
    Endora & Lorelei
    trying to narrow down.....Dexter, Victor, Gideon, Hendrik, Oberon, Cedric
    newlywed!!! (not trying...yet)]

Just a small nudge upward. Would love more input!
    Endora & Lorelei
    trying to narrow down.....Dexter, Victor, Gideon, Hendrik, Oberon, Cedric
    newlywed!!! (not trying...yet)]

I'm pretty sure the list I posted up there is almost identical to the one I posted last time you were a-hunting for handsome men.

Inspiration struck me in the form of dashing Spanish football players:
    Alonso
    Alvaro
    Diego
    Fernando
    Guillermo
    Inigo (pleeeeease???)
    Javier
    Jordi
    Markel
    Montoya
    Sergio
    Thiago
    Xabier
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]