Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Help us decide

Honestly, Winifred sounds best with Vivienne...I also like it the most. You could call her Winnie! That would be so cute....
    NYC

Favorite Girls:
    Annabel/Annabella, Alice, Arabella, Clara, Dara, Della, Emmeline, Flora, Freya, Isadora, Josephine, Livia, Mara, Thea/Theodora, Violet/Violetta, Zara

Favorite Boys:
    Archer, Blake, Bryce, Chandler, Charles/Charlie, Clark, Clayton, Clyde, Graham, Harlan, Rhett, Slade, Tate, Wyatt, Zane

Violetta Jane|Della May|Emmeline Violet|Stella Jade|Mara Vivian|Flora Dixie|Zara Delphine

Wyatt Joseph|Bryce Greyson|Will Tate|Nate Charles

I think Vivienne and Gwyneth sound the best together stylistically, but if you plan to use the nn Gwen, Vivienne and Gwen sound too similar. Winifred is nms, so I would vote for Gemma. Vivienne and Gemma is really sweet!

I love Gemma - but I agree with the other posters, that it does exactly fit with Vivienne (although when I will have children - I won't care about 'fitting'). Winifred with the nn Winnie is adorable - but I prefer Vivienne and Gwyneth - it's classy and sophisticated. And you can give her the nn Gwen.
    My future ladies:
    Lý, Matilda, Lydia, Píl, Elsa, Anja, Lovisa, Flykra, Annalisa, Elisabeth & Ró

My future gentlemen:
    Ravnur, Oskar, Ùlvur & Linus

I think Gwyneth and Gemma would work.

All 3 are good, but my vote goes to Gwyneth this time.