Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My new Cousin is finally here!!

I'm SO excited because my cousin's baby is finally here! This will be the first baby in our family in 10 years and I'm so excited for the Christmases to come!

The little girl was born August 26 in the evening; she was two weeks late! She was supposed to be a Leo baby but she came out a Virgo! For a sort of hipster couple, this is a pretty tame name; but its short and sweet with a vintage first name.

Her name is Els1e Qu1nn.

(I didn't want her to search her baby's name and find this post! :S)
    aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen

Congratulations to your family! I am glad all went well and she is finally here; Virgos are the best, I know an adorable little girl who is a Virgo too, she is so neat, accurate and polite.
    ● Olympia ● Literature Student

Constance TabithaSibyl JemimaTheodoraRamona ? ?
    ? Rupert Otis Grover ??Ignatius Robin

Congrats to your family
    “Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.”~ Edgar Allan Poe .

Congratulations to the family! She has a lovely name.

She has my birthday!

Congratulations on the new family baby!
    xx - Georgia Lynne - Gwendolen June - Catherine Zinnia - Sally
    xy - Jeffrey Erich - Regan James - Arthur Heron -
    Feather/Fur Mom to Cormoran, Poe, Agatha Penelope, and Allister Horace