Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

wall canvas prints

Where do you order from online?

I've never ordered a canvas print, but I order all of my photo items from Shutterfly. They have a 100% money-back guarantee if you are unhappy with the product, and they send out TONS of coupons with great deals through email. I particularly like their photo books, but they do have canvases as well: Photo Books, Holiday Cards, Photo Cards, Birth Announcements, Photo Printing | Shutterfly.

I second alzora's Shutterfly suggestion. While I have never used them, my sister gets all of her photos printed by them and they look great. She has always been really happy with the end result!
    Step-Mother to three lovely children - Josiah Lewis (14), Stella Evangeline (8), and Emma Catherine (4)

Expecting Baby Chicken on February 3, 2014
    It's a boy!
    Rhys Andrew, Milo Andrew, Conrad Henry, or August Henry/August Charles

Thanks! I knew about shutterfly but didnt know of they were just well known or good & well known.. there are so many places on the web.

I use Shutterfly as well, but I've only ordered prints, never canvases (or photo books or anything else). I'm pretty sure there are customer reviews for the products on their site, so you could go read what others have said about them. Also, if they have a money-back guarantee like the previous poster said, there's no risk trying it! I've also seen DIY versions on Pinterest, but I don,t know how crafty you are.
    Mommy to...Maura Lucille

I had a baby today, I would name him/her...
    Patrick Donley or Brigid ???

BOYS: Seamus Arthur or Niall/Neil/Neal James
    GIRLS: ???