Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    How do you pronounce Eleazar? Is it el-lee-AY(like the letter A)-zar? Or is it el-AY-zar? Or is it something entirely different? If it is el-lee-AY-zar then I like the flow just as well, but it wouldn't hold the same meanings to me as Ebenezer. It would just be a name that I have never heard of. On the other hand, it wouldn't carry any of the Scrooge burden.
    Mom to Henry, Mollie, Gideon, and expecting Clark Ebenezer in November.

I mean people will associate with Scrooge and say it... but at the end of the day I do not believe it to be that bad of an association.
    After all it is a middle name... and the story did have a happy ending

Ebenezer just makes me think 'geezer'. Perhaps Clark Alexander, Clark Jeduthan, Clark Andrew, Clark David, Clark Gideon. I think Eleazar is E-Lee-Zer, but I might be mistaken.

To me the name is highly associate with the character, but more problematic are the ugly sounds in the name "eeze" isn't a nice sound. Geezer,Sleaze,Weezer....nothing pleasant there at all.
    Latest list:

Girl: Lulu, Eden
    Boy: Leo, Wallace, Grady

Mommy to one sweet little boy who I loved naming Lennox Andrew Michael (Lex for short)

My brother's middle names are Gideon and Eben. I think those both sound good with Clark.