Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I LOVE Elise! It's really cute with Marlowe too. Gorgeous name.

Marilyn's name flows really well, but I'm not convinced Marilyn is ready for a comeback. Maybe if you called her Lyn? I'm still not sure...

Well congrats to both of them...

Actually I think I like Marilyn a bit better than Marlowe.

I think this little Marilyn is going to be a little ahead of the name come back but with
    "Smash", "Sirens Heart", and the anniversary of JFK's assassination coming up right around the corner (also Killing Kennedy coming out in November) - I think people are going to be gripped by the nostalgia of the time and look to names like John, Theodore, Jacqueline, Martin, Kennedy, Luther and also their contemporarily Marilyn Monroe and Arthur Miller. -> Maybe I'm over thinking this -> it could be living in DC and seeing an anniversary "March on Washington" the other day but 50 years is pretty significant and the things they believed in not only changed a generation but changed the country and in some aspects the world.
    CONSTRUCTION ZONE!!!
    maybe Endora, Dexter, Gideon & Lorelei
    Newlywed (Not TTC...yet)

I think both are fine names. I agree with the comment that Marlowe seems like it's going to be a "flash-in-the-pan", though. I see the appeal, but I think it's just a trend. I also agree that Marilyn isn't quite back yet, but that it's not too far ahead of it's time. There is nostalgia for names from that era, plus the elements of the name (Mar- and -lyn) are still pretty on-trend. If Evelyn is coming back, I don't see why not Marilyn. I would probably call her Mari for short. 3 middle names is a bit much, but when you say it out loud it really doesn't feel super excessive, maybe because they're all fairly short and Rose Marie isn't uncommon as a double/smoosh/hyphenated name? Kind of surprised they used Marilyn and Marie in the same name, though. It seems a bit redundant. I imagine they're all probably honor names, but still.
    Mommy to...Maura Lucille

I had a baby today, I would name him/her...
    Patrick Donley or Brigid "Birdie" ???

BOYS: Seamus Arthur or Niall/Neil/Neal James
    GIRLS: ???

I like Marlowe Elise! Soooo cute! Marilyn is pretty too, I think of Marilyn Monroe.
    Shealah
    Teenberry, name loving girl.
    xo

Favorites:
    Lucy, Madeline, Caroline, Kylie, Bryn, Audrey/Aubrey, & Sierra
    Eli, Caden, Camden, Riley and Caleb

Guilty Pleasures:
    Clementine & Tiara

I agree with @thatkathryngirl - If Evelyn can make a comeback, why not Marilyn? I'm more surprised to see Marie as a middle name of Marilyn than seeing Marilyn on a baby.
    Current favorites:
    Cora . Louisa . Lydia . Mary

My Adoption Journey