Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Audrey Plum?

I like Audrey Plum!

I don't care for Audrey, but I love Plum!!! I prefer it to Birdie.
    twenty, virgo, college student,
    lover of nature, fairy tales, and anything fantasy˙·٠(◡‿◡✿)

It sounds nice, but I'm from East /South East England and its definitely a word for testicle I'm afraid!
    F: Esmé, Willow, Daisy, Mathilde, Alice, Tessa, Violet, Evelyn, Beatrix, Rosalie, Amelie, Arya, Julia, Maya, Caitlyn, Clementine.
    M: Gabriel, Noah, Ivo, Benjamin, William, Alfred, Sasha, Jacob, George, Eliot, Tristan, Oliver, Louie, Lucas, Dylan, Vincent.

I really like it
    babynamelover.wordpress.com

giinkies, december, collmcc523, corajsb, jazz1509, louie, orphanedhanyou, sorceress, escg33k, moonblossom, milo2011 : Thank you!

Ash: It does have a bit more spunk, and it's more sweet and feminine sounding than Bird. I do like the nickname Birdie though.

Athena: I agree, it is very plucky. I love plucky middles

suzywoo: Thank you for that er.. warning? I live in New Zealand and we don't get that here!

ciolotto: That's ok! It's great to here other people's opinions. Thank you for your suggestions!

Ottilie: Thank you! Yes Audrey is very 'plum-y' to me too, that's why I love it, both the names suit each other.

Thanks so much everyone!
    Jude, blackbird.

Aleka // Audrey // Cass // Chloe // Edia // Etta // Frances // India // Margot // Marian
    Miranda // Molly // Rosi // Samantha // Stephanie