Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

is there a perfect name?

Does it exist
    Last edited by corvet; September 6th, 2013 at 06:25 PM.

No name is going to be as amazing as your daughter, because no word--no matter how special--can compare to her perfect eyelashes, little expressions, of bright spirit. But some names can suit, can fit, can be close enough to make you think of her and smile.

I think it's just being over-thought. It is her that is your magical wonder, not her name. I know what you mean about a nane that is "the one". I am due in five weeks and I love the boy name we have chosen but it doesnt feel like "the one". Ive decided to stop worrying about it x

Congrats on your new addition & I agree with you guys completely. I just have this bad taste in my mouth when I hear her name & it makes me feel horrible.

I wish I fought harder for a name I liked more at the time of her birth instead of compromising with someone who decided they didnt even want to be in the picture after she came home. I want to love her name but now even my previous choices cant hold a light to her.

For me, yes there are oodles of "perfect" names. My problem was finding a name that was perfect for both me and my husband. You will love so many names in your lifetime and those favorites may change. I would make a short list of favorites and go from there. Are there some names that are long term favorites?