Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Name ideas needed.. Sibling for Draco?

Hello!

We are currently expecting our second child and are having a very hard time trying to find another boys name we love.. We already have an almost 2 year old son named Draco Maxwell and nothing seems to be standing out to us as much as his name did.

If the baby is a girl her name will be either Ruby Madeleine or Zoe Madeleine (we currently keep going back and forth due to how popular these names are becoming) but we would love some help with boy names!

Thank you
    Emily.x

Great names! My first thought was Falcon, if it's not too 'out there' for you.

It's a very powerful name, so I guess another boy needs to have the same sort of impact....ideas;
    Wolf, Bear, Troy, Roman, Gus, Griffin.....

Ruby is SO cute! Lovely choice!

Here are some brothers names for Draco:
    Miller
    Addison
    Foster
    Baxter
    Eric
    Nolan
    Lincoln
    Jax
    Ptolemy
    Wiley
    Soren
    Ari

Hope this helps!

i do not ignore the Rich Text toolbar provided me. i bold, italicize, enlarge, underline and CAPITALIZE for emphasis, individuality, and to capture attention among the endless Arial Standard Size Font that everyone else uses.
    i am not screaming nor will i cosset you. i do this to highlight the most important aspect of my thoughts so they are not lost again in the never ending sea of tiny, black, tempered letters that make up forums everywhere.
    ~*~ i encourage you to do the same ~*~